Son asks for forensic autopsy of 106-year-old father after family dispute

Son asks for forensic autopsy of 106-year-old father after family dispute

tp1.jpg

A son of the 106-year-old father has asked for forensic autopsy of his father, reasoning that the prolonged family dispute lead to his suspicion over his death.

Chinaphon Raksasat asked the police in Thung Song district of Nakhon Si Thammarat to send the body of his father, Plod Raksasat, to Songklanagarind Hospital in Songkhla province for autopsy after Plod was found dead at his home yesterday (Jan 1).

The old man lived with his daughter-in-law, Oraphan, who reported that Plod died of old age.

But Mr Chinaphon, who is an elder brother of Prasert, suspected a foul play in his father’s death and asked for an autopsy.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/son-asks-forensic-autopsy-106-year-old-father-family-dispute/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-01-02

13 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

However I go, I just hope I can Plod on that long.

Hopefully with a better family that Plod had, one son shot him in 2004, and one of them may have killed him over some land...............Jeez  I honestly dont want to live that long, 101 is long enough:post-4641-1156693976:

3 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Hopefully with a better family that Plod had, one son shot him in 2004, and one of them may have killed him over some land...............Jeez  I honestly dont want to live that long, 101 is long enough:post-4641-1156693976:

No one shot the father and neither of the sons is suspected of killing him...they're the ones who want an autopsy.

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

No one shot the father and neither of the sons is suspected of killing him...they're the ones who want an autopsy.

Confusing Thai Names, read the article fast  -  "n 2012, Prasert was convicted of attempted murder after he shot Mr Phichitsak in the family dispute. Prasert has been serving his term since then.

In any event, its a dysfunctional family.  Brother shooting brother, brother suspecting foul play in fathers death.........we all see.

4 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Confusing Thai Names, read the article fast  -  "n 2012, Prasert was convicted of attempted murder after he shot Mr Phichitsak in the family dispute. Prasert has been serving his term since then.

It's not confusing if you read it properly.  

Archived