Prayuth Declares Himself Politician Who Used To Be A Soldier

snoop1130

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

As much as the keyboard warrior nayers don't agree with him .....   he has achieved more for Thailand in the past 3 years than the previous governments combined over 10 years.

More projects have been fast tracked and started, more exports out of Thailand, GDP has increased and Thailand is ticking over at a robust pace.

Speaking of ticking over...it's a fact that the best way to spread money around is with mega projects. No projects-no watches.

Mr. Prayuth Chan-ocha, you are still a General with the PM title, but you

are not a real politician until the population of Thailand has democratically

elected you to a position in the government. That  has not happened yet.

Please wake up from your dream.

Geezer

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:
5 hours ago, webfact said:

“I have never wanted to be a politician for a single day – since day one until today. 

image.png.92fd231d950a4cdabf4e1926973b88a1.png

Actually he's right about that, I only should have said " I have never wanted to be a politician for ONLY a single day", as it is clear from the first day he grabbed power that he wants to hold on to it forever.

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

As much as the keyboard warrior nayers don't agree with him .....   he has achieved more for Thailand in the past 3 years than the previous governments combined over 10 years.

More projects have been fast tracked and started, more exports out of Thailand, GDP has increased and Thailand is ticking over at a robust pace.

Poor Steven, you really are running on fumes now, aren't you. Please tell us if you intend to move away from the country when the next Shin supported administration takes power in Thailand?

You really can't run away from the question any longer since you've urged people critical of the junta to move for the last 3 years.

What's your answer, Steven??

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

About the only thing that was right in the above comment, is that Thailand is ticking. But that is like a well prepared explosive product, that is about to overheat and explode at any given time.

I sincerely hope that you are happy with that I actually agreed with one of the things you tried to point out. :cheesy:

Edited by Get Real

So we are coming to the final chapters of Orwell's Animal's Farm. " Four legs good, two legs better".

We must spend the Nation'a budget frugally by getting rid of that horrible Thaksin 30 baht health scheme and replace it with a much cheaper one which will be named ' Prayut's gift to the people'

I won't believe that he's a politician, until he announces that he's quitting politics, that's the acid-test here. :wink:

But if he's confident in his own ability and support as a politician, then that will give him more confidence to test both in a November-2018 election, won't it ? :whistling:

He's got the frog-vote & chicken-votes tied up, after all ! :cool:

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Don't disturb him, he's busy polishing their boots!

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Steven Steven, where for art thou, stand up please defend your idol.:cheesy::cheesy:

He was spotted buying truckloads of garlands and prepares for a flower strewing ceremony :cheesy::clap2:

When I was living in Europe, I always assumed that a politician was a pathological liar.

The only job for a pathological liar is being a politician.

Edited by PAIBKK

I fell off my chair laughing when he talk about frugality. Those lavish military spendings and those watches and rings are not exactly frugal spending. Does the military have a different definition of frugality. 

It was just noodle soup, just noodle soup ( made from sturgeon eggs)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I fell off my chair laughing when he talk about frugality. Those lavish military spendings and those watches and rings are not exactly frugal spending. Does the military have a different definition of frugality. 

It was just noodle soup, just noodle soup ( made from sturgeon eggs)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes, he has done a fantastic job with corruption. Too bad the rest of the world can't see what Steven sees and dropped the country 40 points in the corruption index.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just wanted to get your feedback on this article: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1018585-Prawit-stonewalls-questions-about-luxury-watches

Noticed you were strangely silent on that thread. Or do these facts clash with your false narrative?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Here I'm used to read about fake cops, fake soldiers, fake surgeons. Not in my weirdest dreams I would have expected someone would go as far to impersonate as 'a humble servant of the people and country'. 

Not the first time Thailand has had a fake-PM who pretended to be that. :wink:

4 hours ago, Lemonltr said:

We must spend the Nation'a budget frugally by getting rid of that horrible Thaksin 30 baht health scheme and replace it with a much cheaper one which will be named ' Prayut's gift to the people'

It's actually been free-of-charge, since the previous military-government, so too late for that !

" Although the reforms have received a good deal of criticism, they have proved popular with poorer Thais, especially in rural areas, and they survived the change of government after the 2006 military coup. Then, Public Health Minister, Mongkol Na Songkhla, abolished the 30 baht co-payment and made the scheme free. It is not yet clear whether the scheme will be modified further under the military government that came to power in May 2014. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_in_Thailand

So the new uniformed-politician will have to seek his crowning-glory elsewhere ! :cool:

Edited by Ricardo