French national arrested on charge of stealing cash at airport

rooster59

38 minutes ago, chippendale said:

You play the race card three times in a row. Impressive hattrick of cry baby whining and of course the nice Algerian gentleman is completely innocent and had only borrowed some cash.

racist baiting

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, chippendale said:

racist! racist! innocent Algerian! racist!

No. He's a low thief, an inbred crook and deserves his years in jail.

He is indeed a low thief, a crook, and should be send to jail.

How do you come to the conclusion he is inbred? And years in jail sounds like much for theft.

You don't like Algerians, do you?

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

He is indeed a low thief, a crook, and should be send to jail.

How do you come to the conclusion he is inbred? And years in jail sounds like much for theft.

You don't like Algerians, do you?

You are very good at putting your words into other peoples mouths.

1 minute ago, chippendale said:

Yes, he was French.

Corsica was and is French.

No! You are mistaken on 2 accounts.

Napoleon was from an Italian noble family: Napoleone di Buonaparte was his original name.

And your statement that Corsica is French... I would not advise you to repeat that in Corsica.

2 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Napoleon was from an Italian noble family: Napoleone di Buonaparte was his original name.

And your statement that Corsica is French... I would not advise you to repeat that in Corsica.

Napoleon was a French citizen. Stop calling him an Italian immigrant, you racist :biggrin:

And your statement that Corsica isn't French ... I would not advise you to repeat that in France.

When you're in a deep hole, my advice is: stop digging. You are embarrassing yourself.

Why they always mention "foreigners" with their nationality. Why don't they mention the culprits with their religion? Or is this discrimination ???

Then the post header would have been. Muslim arrested on charge of .....

8 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Corsica is a French island...:stoner:

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Corsica is a French island...:stoner:

Yes and the thief is a French national.. 

Corsica was first colonized and ruled by the Greeks in 566BC. Followed by the Romans, Byzantinians, Lombards and Saracens. Then Pisa, Genoa, The Bank Of St George,  Genoa again, France, Genoa for a third time, a Republic of Corsica for 9 years and then annexed to France in 1764. 

Corsica is a French Island.

3 hours ago, Golgota said:

The victim as well.. Are you trying to do some race profiling? Cause i can come with plenty of evidence white farangs are also scums.

White farang? Lol. You know that the word farang is only used for whites right? Anyone of a darker caste regardless of nationality will never be called a farang. Also Scum is uncountable.

37 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Yes and the thief is a French national.. 

Corsica was first colonized and ruled by the Greeks in 566BC. Followed by the Romans, Byzantinians, Lombards and Saracens. Then Pisa, Genoa, The Bank Of St George,  Genoa again, France, Genoa for a third time, a Republic of Corsica for 9 years and then annexed to France in 1764. 

Corsica is a French Island.

How long have both of you Googled to come up with such great information? 

21 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

Then deported back to France and forced to eat Epoisses cheese  (a french cheese so foul smelling it is banned on Paris public transport) 

what about some defty pork meals over a few months?

22 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

I hope the nasty little thief has lots of opportunity to make new friends while as a guest of the Thai Government.

Then deported back to France and forced to eat Epoisses cheese  (a french cheese so foul smelling it is banned on Paris public transport)  

Epoisses is delicious. Far too good for him.

17 hours ago, oldhippy said:

I would prefer:

Idiot too stupid to be aware of CCTV  steals in an airport and obviously gets caught.

Indeed. His nationality, ethnicity, religion or lack of, are not moderators on his criminal behavior or stupidity.

But many TVF faithful just can't resist a chance to show off their biased prejudices. And of course, everyone of their nationality is perfect and their country is crime free!

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

Indeed. His nationality, ethnicity, religion or lack of, are not moderators on his criminal behavior or stupidity.

But many TVF faithful just can't resist a chance to show off their biased prejudices. And of course, everyone of their nationality is perfect and their country is crime free!

OMG France is really producing so much ciminals. There are so many French criminals that get arrested in Thailand.

Hi

This is what most our french politicians call "a chance for France"
I am not that selfish and happy that Thailand or other countries also have the possibility to enjoy this chance in their own country..

In France quite a lot of them ask for the charia to take place.. Just remind me what is the charia judgement for thieves ???:shock1::sleepy:

Anyway .. this is a great opportunity for him to discover the charm of thai prisons....

Have a nice week..

7 minutes ago, manarak said:

OMG France is really producing so much criminals. There are so many French criminals that get arrested in Thailand.

Low-life come from many countries to LOS....Thieving low-life cannot resist what they do if the opportunity arises...Scum like this WILL rummage your birds bag if the opportunity arises... You can be sure of that..