snoop1130

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Do they really need a conspiracy to test the waters of popularity. Shins by a landslide.

Having sought sanctuary in the west and lived among westerners equally I'd hope that the first thing they'd promote if any of them get back into power is an end to all the discriminatory hoops regularly encountered by most of us with no course of redress.

Edited by evadgib

I hope I am not the only red blooded male that thinks she is hot to trot....too late I realize now that I set the "Bar" too low when looking for a GF in LoS.

None of the women I ever met could buy a hand bag for more than 2,000 baht never mind 2 million. She does look like she has lost a few Kilos and her hair is longer
but at a length consistent with the time she has been out of the country...I nearly typed "on the run". But I think biding her time out of the country is more appropriate.

Just like Imelda in the Philippines...and Arnie...."She'll be back."  Hasta la vista.

It's fake news all fake news...so fake.....omg....so glad she is spending all that I'll gotten cash on lame superficial crap bags, coats, and God knows else what fake crap she buys.......her plight is that she's just a material girl living in a material world.....omg...Fer sure Fer sure.....aspiring to something she is NOT.....so fake so fake ......it's all fake

Westerners like to have photographs here with a background of a mass of tangled wires. Thais prefer a photo of wide level footpaths.

Sorry to be cynical but I have just taken a dive on an  "unofficial" kerb and needed several stitches above the eye.

As a sideline having been given 14 big antibiotic tablets ( 2 a day) 3 went missing. To GF -"Why have you eaten my tablets". Answer - "For strong"!!!!

It's fake news all fake news...so fake.....omg....so glad she is spending all that I'll gotten cash on lame superficial crap bags, coats, and God knows else what fake crap she buys.......her plight is that she's just a material girl living in a material world.....omg...Fer sure Fer sure.....aspiring to something she is NOT.....so fake so fake ......it's all fake

Can you set that to music?

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Kolantaman said:

Yingluck isn't aspiring to anything.

she's got the cash and the dash.  She was a member of the Thai elite and probably all she owns would be genuine, including her handbags. She's not in the Vicky Beckham league fortunately and could probably wangle a seat at Harry's wedding if she wanted, after all she's had tea with H.M.

Image result for it's all fake

2 hours ago, Lemonltr said:

Westerners like to have photographs here with a background of a mass of tangled wires. Thais prefer a photo of wide level footpaths.

Sorry to be cynical but I have just taken a dive on an  "unofficial" kerb and needed several stitches above the eye.

As a sideline having been given 14 big antibiotic tablets ( 2 a day) 3 went missing. To GF -"Why have you eaten my tablets". Answer - "For strong"!!!!

Did you tell her "for strong" its little blue pills for you?

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

Yingluck isn't aspiring to anything.

she's got the cash and the dash.  She was a member of the Thai elite and probably all she owns would be genuine, including her handbags. She's not in the Vicky Beckham league fortunately and could probably wangle a seat at Harry's wedding if she wanted, after all she's had tea with H.M.

Image result for it's all fake

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

A seat at Prince Harry's wedding!

Ratcatcher - do you want to be responsible for several "terminal conniptions" here on TVF, and possibly a world record breaking temper tantrum in Government House?

1 minute ago, JAG said:

Ratcatcher - do you want to be responsible for several "terminal conniptions" here on TVF, and possibly a world record breaking temper tantrum in Government House?

Could you just imagine ?

5 minutes ago, JAG said:

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Could you just imagine ?

Isn't it just a wonderfully, deliciously, wicked thought! It really should be the post of the week!

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

You talking about those expensive watches?

Nope, we're talking about expensive handbags. But I suspect the handbag was borrowed from a friend, just like the watches were, nothing to see here, move along. :post-4641-1156694572:

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Wake up, its photoshopped. 

Says the man whose quote at the bottom of his post says:

"It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts". 

Arf arf!

On 08/01/2018 at 6:18 PM, simoh1490 said:

You don't recognise Harrods store front!

Regardless, her handbag cost 2 million baht, jeeze!

yingluck.london-696x526.jpgIMG_20180109_190507.thumb.jpg.9b266e0aea7932b29234bb49bb8ecb1f.jpg

Right there, but the awnings over the windows were raised.

Edited by ratcatcher