Language School And Nursery

My aim (or dream) is to open both the above in a city in Central Thailand, where I'll be living. By then I will have finished my O.U. Open Degree (no single subject, but will include English).

I'm open to any of your thoughts or opinions on this. A couple of thoughts, perhaps I should study more so the degree has 'English' in it's title, rather than just in the transcript? Also, will it be worth me doing a basic business course in the UK, or will this be of no use in Thailand?

Please p.m. me if you'd prefer with any thoughts or incites.

Thanks.

Deifiently do a business plan first to see if the demand is there and the idea will actually fly!

We've struggled to even get a properly trained nanny here in BKK for our little one (for the days my wife works). And we only want a Thai speaking one! Plently of Burmese and Philipina's around though...none of them legal.

What will the accesibility to good english teachers in central Thailand? Caplitalisation for the school that you'll need to get the work permits (if any). Registration with the MOE?

Fee stucture that you propose? How many students will you need to break even? How much can you afford to lose? What is the competition in the area? How long as the average school lasted in the area you are in. Why have they succeeded/failed?

We've struggled to even get a properly trained nanny here in BKK for our little one (for the days my wife works). And we only want a Thai speaking one! Plently of Burmese and Philipina's around though...none of them legal.
I would not say, none are legal. Over 100 Filipino nannys have work permits that we know of because we were able to help them. ( Yes the work permit says " Nanny" as job title)
My aim (or dream) is to open both the above in a city in Central Thailand, where I'll be living. By then I will have finished my O.U. Open Degree (no single subject, but will include English).

I'm open to any of your thoughts or opinions on this. A couple of thoughts, perhaps I should study more so the degree has 'English' in it's title, rather than just in the transcript? Also, will it be worth me doing a basic business course in the UK, or will this be of no use in Thailand?

Are you looking to have a one person operation or hire people?

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com