Prawit praises Prayut as potential non-elected PM after election

webfact

I don't see why they don't just come out and say that they want to hold on to power and that's that. Yes, I know they have said this, that and the other both to Thai's and the international scene but all this 'I am now a politician....', cardboard images and all the rest of the verbosity, just makes them look stupid. I can respect, though I might not like, someone whether Junta or Politician if they simply say what they want. Talking of cardboard images, having any of the other parties followed suit recently? Anyone here know? I would like to see what would happen, ha!

The whole election promise has been, is and will be a complete farce.  I hope the International community recognises it as such and will categorically state so in due course.
Apart from being legitimized by the USA and the United nations the West could care less.

Next time you meet a tourist ask them who is governing Thailand and what you will get is a shrug of the shoulders.

The only people freaking out are jaded expats. Thais just get on with their lives enjoying the peace

On 1/12/2018 at 7:41 AM, webfact said:

“Only people can give the answer.

way way back in hollers of kentucky and arkansas, in what prevailed as civilization at those points then at that time, there were 'leaders' who spouted nonsense/crap;

they got away with a bit for a while;

then, oooo whee, vengeance

Apart from being legitimized by the USA and the United nations the West could care less.

Next time you meet a tourist ask them who is governing Thailand and what you will get is a shrug of the shoulders.

The only people freaking out are jaded expats. Thais just get on with their lives enjoying the peace

Not to mention Lange & Sohne ..

Except of course the few brave students who now all behind bars for having an opinion

Sent from my SM-N950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app