Flawless buffering since this week?

WorriedNoodle

Been using Flawless for over a year and this week it is unwatchable during evenings with buffer, but OK daytime and mornings. Anyone else notice this? I am  not sure its Thai internet related as my other IPTV streams still work OK. Was about to fire off an email to support but wanted others opinions in Thailand first? I've been using it on TOT and True 35mbps with same issues whereas other internet sites are fine.

I haven't noticed any significant degradation in the evening on 3BB vdsl 30/10.

I have updated url's as advised by Flawless. Will check later at my other property and will let you know if any issues their.

A mention of recent Flawless buffering in this running thread:

Edited by Caiman
Add link

49 minutes ago, Caiman said:

I have updated url's as advised by Flawless.

Thanks for feedback I wasn't aware of url change? If I check their knowledge-base in client area it lists the same old url I've had since day#1. Strangely tho if I use their URL shortener web page to get the tinyurl it outputs a different result to what it output several weeks ago, I will ask their support what they think.

Edited by WorriedNoodle

The tinyurl will be different each and every time you use it, even if you put the same details in so that doesn't mean anything.  To change the URL, you need to remove the port number (4545) and the colon.  They did say that things would stop working if not updated.  So, I would try that first.

Flawless is mostly working fine for me on AIS 100mbps.

14 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Thanks for feedback I wasn't aware of url change? If I check their knowledge-base in client area it lists the same old url I've had since day#1. Strangely tho if I use their URL shortener web page to get the tinyurl it outputs a different result to what it output several weeks ago, I will ask their support what they think.

Some have complained that info for this important change is not shown in the client area. I only noticed it on their Facebook services group!

53 minutes ago, Caiman said:

Some have complained that info for this important change is not shown in the client area. I only noticed it on their Facebook services group!

I couldn't find any info about it. I asked their support, and got reply that my urls are OK and I've used them since day#1 over a year ago. Their support basically said the problem is at their end and they are working on their servers. Will just have to sit it out. Been going on a few days now.

1 hour ago, JaiMaai said:

The tinyurl will be different each and every time you use it, even if you put the same details in so that doesn't mean anything.  To change the URL, you need to remove the port number (4545) and the colon.  They did say that things would stop working if not updated.  So, I would try that first.

You mean just take out the 4545 and colon and replace with nothing at all? I tried that and then there are no streams at all!

Are you sure about tinyurl? When I try on the flawless tinyurl generator it produces same url everytime.

As mentioned above I asked Flawless support and they told me to wait as they are working on servers. I specifically asked about my URL which inc 4545 port and they never said I should change it.

1 hour ago, WorriedNoodle said:

I couldn't find any info about it. I asked their support, and got reply that my urls are OK and I've used them since day#1 over a year ago. Their support basically said the problem is at their end and they are working on their servers. Will just have to sit it out. Been going on a few days now.

Within their Facebook services support group that only members can access try a search for "important information"

Over 300 members have replied so far to the post with questions.

RE: problem their end, it's been working fine for me all morning.

Edited by Caiman

7 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

You mean just take out the 4545 and colon and replace with nothing at all? I tried that and then there are no streams at all!

Are you sure about tinyurl? When I try on the flawless tinyurl generator it produces same url everytime.

As mentioned above I asked Flawless support and they told me to wait as they are working on servers. I specifically asked about my URL which inc 4545 port and they never said I should change it.

Yes. It should now be  flawess-iptv(dot)net/(this part as before)

I've done it and all is fine.  Not sure about flawless generator to be honest but going to tinyurl itself it's different every time. Maybe Flawless stores it somewhere/

On 1/12/2018 at 5:41 PM, JaiMaai said:

Yes. It should now be  flawess-iptv(dot)net/(this part as before)

I've done it and all is fine.

I figured out the problem. Previously I was using output=mpegts at the end of the URL and if you take out the colon and port number then the URL doesn't work. If I change URL to output=ts then the new URL with out the colon and port number works. 

But the old URLs are working again now as well. I asked their support and was told the ports will eventually go so need to remove them and also change output to ts.

Edited by WorriedNoodle