Non O Multi , based on Marriage... Perth, Oz ?

Well i know for starters that they want a copy of the FULL Marriage Cert not just the pretty main one 

& Actually come to think of it can you still get one from there 

I didnt bother with them as i didn't have all the docs, so I just went to Savanahket (Lao)

Edited by BEVUP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BEVUP said:

Well i know for starters that they want a copy of the FULL Marriage Cert not just the pretty main one

There is no "full marriage" certificate. Looking at the requirements shown on the application form they want the marriage certificate and a Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

They will do one but the  it will have to be approved by the embassy in Canberra. Requirements are here on the their application form. http://www.thaiconsulateperth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ThaiConsulatePerth_VisaApplicationForm.pdf

If I recall correctly they also asked for financial proof according to the last report of getting one there.

• Like 2

I applied and received a non immigrant "o" visa based on marriage, single entry in September 2017.

All the documents required are as set out in the Visa Application pdf on the Thai Embassy Perth web site as posted by ubonjoe.

The Thai receptionist is very thorough, so you will need ALL the documents or she will not accept your application.

Regarding marriage documents I have marriage certificate and registration (Australian) and Thai registration Kor Ror 2

The last application was my 5th in 2 years with no problems encountered provided you have all the documents. Financial proof a must.

Edited by ozfarang

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Thanks for the responses.

For a multi entry, what financial proof do the ask for ? There is nothing listed on the requirements.

I couldn't find any reports of receiving a multi entry Non O on Thai Visa forum !!

Perth as far as I know is the only location in Australia that asks for financial proof.

Locations that ask for financial proof want 400k baht a bank or proof of 40k income that is the requirement for an extension of stay at immigration.

If you are not able to show the financial  proof you could mail your application to the embassy in Canberra or the official consulate in Sydney.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Perth as far as I know is the only location in Australia that asks for financial proof.

Locations that ask for financial proof want 400k baht a bank or proof of 40k income that is the requirement for an extension of stay at immigration.

If you are not able to show the financial  proof you could mail your application to the embassy in Canberra or the official consulate in Sydney.

Ok, thanks Joe...