Leader of Britain's UKIP faces calls to quit over girlfriend's remarks

webfact

On 1/15/2018 at 11:25 AM, RuamRudy said:

Is this the wrong forum to question whether it is appropriate for a 55 year old man to have a 25 year old girlfriend?

Actually, I think it's pretty cool that this dude is "normalizing" such relationships....although this woman has got to be the oldest looking 25 yr old ever.  But it's over....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brit-party-leader-splits-girlfriend-091403345.html

Wonder if he'll get another 25 yr old?  He should come to Thailand.  At least the young hotties here will actually look 25 and won't be a freakin racist.

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Actually, I think it's pretty cool that this dude is "normalizing" such relationships....although this woman has got to be the oldest looking 25 yr old ever.  But it's over....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brit-party-leader-splits-girlfriend-091403345.html

Wonder if he'll get another 25 yr old?  He should come to Thailand.  At least the young hotties here will actually look 25 and won't be a freakin racist.

Putting aside the whole 'old enough to be her father' aspect, I just cannot imagine what they talk about - other than foreigners...

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

Putting aside the whole 'old enough to be her father' aspect, I just cannot imagine what they talk about - other than foreigners...

Talk?  I don't think the relationship he had with a "glamour" model involved talking at all.  I would think he couldn't believe his luck let alone look at the liability he was taking on.  He does now!

On 1/15/2018 at 11:32 AM, Orac said:

The white comments were hers

99564C88-CCC7-4C01-86BC-31068A2F9E71.jpeg

From this exchange, it looks to me like she is baiting him to agree with her/say something racist himself. He didn’t take the bait.

If he simply breaks up with her, saying he had misjudged her and that he is ashamed to be associated with someone with such repulsive views, then he shouldn’t have to resign. After all, he hasn’t expressed any repulsive views himself.

Well I think Captain Henry Pug-wash has just sunk UKIP...

Shocking that key figures in UKIP will not support Henry Bolton despite him getting voted in by the UKIP membership only 4 months ago. Surely a second vote to replace him now after such a short time just because he turns out not to be as warm and cuddly as he was portrayed before the vote last year would be ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, Orac said:

Shocking that key figures in UKIP will not support Henry Bolton despite him getting voted in by the UKIP membership only 4 months ago. Surely a second vote to replace him now after such a short time just because he turns out not to be as warm and cuddly as he was portrayed before the vote last year would be ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Think the only way he got in was they were running out of persons willing to put there head above the parapet 

On 1/15/2018 at 5:05 PM, dick dasterdly said:

Nobody cares much about UKIP now that a referendum was finally given on the remain/leave issue - which is why the party was annihalated in the general election.

Well, since the largest UKIP unofficial overseas supporters mob is probably in Pattaya, they deserve a good verbal slapping. Check-bin!

On 1/15/2018 at 4:52 PM, FreddieRoyle said:

Where do the liberal fascists get off with hounding people because of the actions of somebody the hounded victim knows. It is totally untenable. I do remember a similar issue arose when some right leaning persons called for the deportation of whole families of criminal immigrants, yet the left went berserk over this and cried "how can you punish somebody for actions done by another person" and that was the end of it. Well, almost. Here we have it again, but this time its the liberal elite that are hounding somebody due to actions of somebody he knows. Liberal logic, it's madness.

Good luck to UKIP, a brave collection of people that put saving Britain ahead of petty virtue signalling and personal enrichment. We got Brexit thanks to the UKippers, and for that true Brits are eternally grateful.

"A brave collection of people'. Pass the sick bag Alice. :sick: