Previous overstay for a kid, can I be charged to pay the fine for the 90 days report that didn't done ?

One time, my kid, was on overstay for almost 80 days, 

This time, I wanted go to Immigration, & apply the one-year extension as the kid is Thai Citizen. But I am using the EU passport ( right don't tell me, to use the Thai passport of the kid, as I don't want to have problem leaving Thailand, as I don't have custody under Thai law )

The problem, is that, as the kid was on overstay, and plus the total of stay was more than 90 days, the kid doesn't did the 90 days report.

Can I be fined by the Thai Immigration for the 90 days reports not done by the kid. 

I think I heard here one time that people was fined about this for the kid for 90days report of the kid, don't know is is true, or applicable, even the kid cannot be fined, does the parent can be fined ?

If it happened that the kid will be on overstay again, possible they will don't let the kid leave Thailand, if have a big overstay ? What the consequences eventually ?

In Nong Khai when we leave the kid on Overstay , the IO told me the next time you will paid the fine, and he was so angry..

I willing to pay the 1900 THB extension but if needed to pay again 2000-5000 THB fine for the 90 days reports, I cannot give so much now.