Job wanted?

Outside of Thailand yet. But I can't find work here, whereas I managed a bit in Bangkok, giving tours to other "tourists". ;) So, I think a return to Thailand is in order, knowing the culture already and able to get by there.

I don't have a degree, but I can cook, look after animals, fix Windows and Linux problems etc. All I ask is basic living costs, and less if I get a room thrown in.

There is a forum Jobs, economy, banking, business, investments you may want to look there. It is toward the bottom of the forum home page.

Cambodia may be easier to gat an under the table job.  I would also look at Cambodian Expats Online. Lack of degree and no work permit doesn t appear to prevenrt many from being employed there

5 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

There is a forum Jobs, economy, banking, business, investments you may want to look there. It is toward the bottom of the forum home page.

Cambodia may be easier to gat an under the table job.  I would also look at Cambodian Expats Online. Lack of degree and no work permit doesn t appear to prevenrt many from being employed there

Thanks.

I herd about Cambodia, but I don't speak any of the language. As far as housekeepers go, do Farangs ever employ their own?

On 16/01/2018 at 7:58 AM, KarolynFuchs said:

Thanks.

I herd about Cambodia, but I don't speak any of the language. As far as housekeepers go, do Farangs ever employ their own?

I don't think they do.

You might be surprised, but nannies are well paid compared to housekeepers. They start at about 20k a month, (obviously live in) and go up to about 30k a month.

The only problem is that most families cannot supply you with a non immigrant B visa/extension of stay, and they leave your immigration issues up to you to sort out.

The other thing is that you would get 1 dat off a week and the hours can be long.

Archived