TM30 "date of arrival"

5 minutes ago, amidia808 said:

I wanted to know does the visa start at the date you arrive into the territory or do I have to respect the date written on the visa???

Your allowed stay from the visa will start on the date of entry to the country. The number of days you will get on entry depends upon the type of visa it is. A tourist visa allows 60 days and non immigrant visa allows 90 days.

The date on the visa is only the last day you can use the visa for. entry

having just arrived back in Pattaya after six months back in oz, on a 60 day TR visz back to my regular appartment where i always stay and pay for whether im here or not for last 10 yrs.   so i need an update on whats going on with this notifying immigration.  On my arrival card TM6 i gave my full address where i stay, is that enough ?

1 hour ago, fabphil said:

having just arrived back in Pattaya after six months back in oz, on a 60 day TR visz back to my regular appartment where i always stay and pay for whether im here or not for last 10 yrs.   so i need an update on whats going on with this notifying immigration.  On my arrival card TM6 i gave my full address where i stay, is that enough ?

You have been blissfully unaware of the TM30 requirement which I believe is the apartment owner's responsibility but I guess if you go to the immigration office for any other business you might be asked why you or somebody hadnt been taking care of the TM30 (notification of alien residence) requirement and I guess the maximum fine including arrears would not be more than 2000 baht if it comes to that. 

Edited by Master Jairam
elaborating my response