Prawit: I will quit if NACC finds me guilty

snoop1130

16 hours ago, Essaybloke said:

Why hasn't irrelevant garbage like this been removed? So what if he's got a head like a robber's dog, what the heck has that got to with the price of wrist watches and implications of corruption?

Get out of here Hutch68, go sober up, mate.

I agree Essaybloke Its not about attacking what somebody looks like it is what they are doing and is wrong Personality should never come into it Just policies and decision making

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/18/2018 at 10:07 AM, Essaybloke said:

Why hasn't irrelevant garbage like this been removed? So what if he's got a head like a robber's dog, what the heck has that got to with the price of wrist watches and implications of corruption?

Get out of here Hutch68, go sober up, mate.

Don't go getting your knickers in a twist mate it's only a bit of fun.

When you buy a nice watch there’s a warranty card with the serial number and your name on it. Yes it could be forged, but simply go round up all 25 “friends” who ostensibly lent him the watches and show all the warranty cards. Oops, I guess all of those generous friends had the same unusual habit of throwing out the warranty cards and other documentation, because... that’s what you usually do when you buy a million baht timepiece! [emoji23]