return stamp date for sat.

Hello yesterday my thai wife and I went to Changwatana imagration for my 1year exstension for non_o based on thai wife. 

I got a 30 day under consideration stamp to come back on 17 February but that is a Saturday.

The officer told me to just go on Monday the 19th. I'm wondering is that ok because that would make me over stay 

Or should I go on Friday a day early?

No problem , happens all the time that the paperwork is not ready, no one has reported overstay when under consideration. 

My last under consideration stamp went one week over time, paperwork not ready because of holidays. 

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The under consideration stamp allows you to stay until your extension is approved. The report back date is just that it does not end the under consideration period.

My exstension of stay expires 17 of February the same day as the report back date. 

I just called imagration division 1 and my wife asked in thai about this.  The officer advised to go on 16th of February  day early. 

24 minutes ago, keithet said:

My exstension of stay expires 17 of February the same day as the report back date. 

The date your extension ends is irreverent since you are now on the under consideration stamp.

24 minutes ago, keithet said:

I just called imagration division 1 and my wife asked in thai about this.  The officer advised to go on 16th of February  day early. 

You can go on the 16th if you want to but that does not mean the approval will of been done. You may be told to come back later.