Paper supplies in Chiang Mai?l

Max66

I'm in CM. Need to print important documents from my email. But the format is 8.5 x 14

Been to 4 different internet places no one can print that size . Would anyone happen to know where there is quality office supply store where  I can buy printing paper of that size?

Thanks

Don't think I've ever noticed a legal sized pad here let alone legal sized paper/bond....

One of the best paper supplies I've seen here is at the 3&B? store on the top floor of the Airport Plaza Robinsons.....

Good luck....

Thanks beavercreek. B4.ok that's what I'll need. Went to a place next to the Irish Pub in the old city they had the size but in every color except white, unbielievable. 

Edited by Max66
Aff

11 hours ago, Max66 said:

Thanks beavercreek. B4.ok that's what I'll need. Went to a place next to the Irish Pub in the old city they had the size but in every color except white, unbielievable. 

Why is it unbelievable? The size you are looking for is popular in America. Not here.

FYI you are looking for 8.5 X 15 "inches". B4 is 9.8 x 13.9 inches (250 x 353 mm). Not even close.

Edited by elektrified

No... He said he is looking for 8.5" x 14",  not 15 inches.  That is the US 'Legal Size' paper dimension.

Using B4 paper and trimming the width will work just fine. It only requires a change in the top and bottom margin settings. Having a ream of B4 trimmed at a print shop on their guillotine cutter will produce a very acceptable 'Legal' sized document.

US Office paper sizes

Letter, (8.5 x 11 inches)

Legal, (8.5 x 14 inches)

Executive (7 x 10 inches)

Tabloid  (11 x 17 inches)

The ISO standard paper sizes are not commonly used in the United States and Canada. 

Edited by FolkGuitar

3 hours ago, elektrified said:

Why is it unbelievable? The size you are looking for is popular in America. Not here.

FYI you are looking for 8.5 X 15 "inches". B4 is 9.8 x 13.9 inches (250 x 353 mm). Not even close.

Edited by Max66
None

electricfied .Because it was an office and stationary supply outlet. I said they had the size but in every color except WHITE . The size was common but white is basic and standard ,purple, orange,yellow and, blue is not for office work.

Edited by Max66
Npne9

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:58 PM, pgrahmm said:

Don't think I've ever noticed a legal sized pad here let alone legal sized paper/bond....

One of the best paper supplies I've seen here is at the 3&B? store on the top floor of the Airport Plaza Robinsons.....

Good luck....

B2S, and probably the best place to look.