Farang cop wannabe

keithpa

He was in jomtien last night, red lights blazing, siren blaring. He's heading for trouble. I was with some thai friends, They said how they hate police ,who are untouchable, but they hate farang who pretend to be police even more and he,

they can do something about.  Time to get rid of your plastic gun, he has one, and get rid of your paraphernalia, Walter.

Well in most countries, impersonating the police is a serious offence for obvious reasons.

Is this guy impersonating Thai police, or does he drive a foreign-style police car?

if the latter, seems like a bit of harmless fun.

I knew someone in UK who years ago (about the time "The Blues Brothers" movie appeared) bought a Chicago PD "cruiser" at an auction. As long as the car passed its MoT and he didn't have blue lights or a siren, the local plod left him alone.

Edited by VBF

8 minutes ago, tifino said:

... but he smartwit falang! - he got red lights

Lol!

Which i presume would make him illegal in Thailand, if not in other countries.

Just a matter of time i suppose.......

6 hours ago, VBF said:

Well in most countries, impersonating the police is a serious offence for obvious reasons.

Is this guy impersonating Thai police, or does he drive a foreign-style police car?

if the latter, seems like a bit of harmless fun.

I knew someone in UK who years ago (about the time "The Blues Brothers" movie appeared) bought a Chicago PD "cruiser" at an auction. As long as the car passed its MoT and he didn't have blue lights or a siren, the local plod left him alone.

Blue moped.

keithpa,is this farang affecting your life?

Answer is probably not, so mind your own business, live your life, let him live his.

If he is breaking the law the B.I.B. will take care of it.

Edited by colinneil

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Answer is probably not, so mind your own business, live your life, let him live his.

Yes it is, it is my business when I see farangs acting like idiots, it reflects on all of us in the eyes of thais. P.S. What colour moped do you drive, just as a matter of interest.

49 minutes ago, keithpa said:

Yes it is, it is my business when I see farangs acting like idiots, it reflects on all of us in the eyes of thais. P.S. What colour moped do you drive, just as a matter of interest.

No it is not your business, maybe there are times when you act like an idiot, like in your above post.

Asking a paraplegic what kind of moped he drives, now that is being an idiot.

47 minutes ago, colinneil said:

No it is not your business, maybe there are times when you act like an idiot, like in your above post.

Well tbh I didn't get @keithpa 's comment "Blue Moped" which appeared as a fairly surreal reply to MY comment.

And how it applies to you @colinneil  (I am aware of your situation - due respect) completely loses me!  I suppose I'm being denser than usual......

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

I have seen many paraplegic riding mopeds. Look around. They usually, not always, have a side car with their chair in it. So, no, nothing idiotic about it.

In retrospect, why would anybody want to pretend to be a thai cop? They are detested. Me, I would go to Canada, make up a mountie uniform , buy a horse , and be a pretend mountie. ( Or maby the Lone Ranger even) Hi Ho Silver, away.

1 hour ago, keithpa said:

I have seen many paraplegic riding mopeds. Look around. They usually, not always, have a side car with their chair in it. So, no, nothing idiotic about it.

You need to grow up, as you have never seen a paraplegic riding a moped.

You are just posting nonsense to try to cover up your own stupidity.

Edited by colinneil

10 hours ago, colinneil said:

We have enough filth throwing their weight around we dont want Farang cops confusing the issue. His very existence is an offense.