Can a Non-Immigrant "O" Visa of 90 days, being extended of 30 days ? Like TR and Visa Exempt stamp

Hello, I wanna to know if it possible to extend a Non-O visa of 30 days ?

I am asking it, because actually I am under TR Visa. The 60 days extension of being parent of Thai Child was not accepted at CW, as I cannot provide the original of the Birth Certificate and the original of the TABIAN BAN, despite I've a the color copy of them

I will make a Non-O visa to Vientiane, but they accept even without showing original.. 

so if I am back to Thailand, as I know I cannot have that kind of Thai Child extension, because I don't have the original. Can I apply the regular 30 days extension on the Non-O visa ?

On 1/21/2018 at 2:06 AM, Danielsiam said:

I am asking it, because actually I am under TR Visa. The 60 days extension of being parent of Thai Child was not accepted at CW, as I cannot provide the original of the Birth Certificate and the original of the TABIAN BAN, despite I've a the color copy of them

I can see them asking for the original birth certificate. You could go to an Amphoe and tell you had lost the original. They could then check their records and certify the copy you have. I am certain immigration would accept that.

Immigration normally does not want the original tambien ban. Only a signed copy is needed. 

Was you child with you when your tried to apply?

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I can see them asking for the original birth certificate. You could go to an Amphoe and tell you had lost the original. They could then check their records and certify the copy you have. I am certain immigration would accept that.

Immigration normally does not want the original tambien ban. Only a signed copy is needed. 

Was you child with you when your tried to apply?

Yes, the kid was with me, the IO asked to the kid, if he can speak Thai, then yes, he answered positively to the IO.

I even provided the color copy of the passport of the kid the Thai one, despite of that, she showed me the color copy of the birth certificate and and the tabian ban, and tell me to come with the original, she cannot give me extension as now.

So I'll go to Vientiane and make a Non-O, it will be less hassle. Hopefully nothing changed there

Edited by Danielsiam