Tribute To Martin

lampard10

Buckwheat came up to visit us this week, and I must say what a wonderful guy he is. A true gentleman in every sense. This is not just from me, but from all the boys in Surin.

" Come back any time time you want, mate"

P.S. Better wait till York(y)ie's recovered from this visit.

Buckwheat came up to visit us this week, and I must say what a wonderful guy he is. A true gentleman in every sense.

He is a top bloke isn't he Lampy?

At the Patters TV party I had the priviledge of meeting him... and sampled some of his BBQ'd ribs which he had cooked up and supplied gratis for the attending forum members.

A genuinely nice bloke.

:o

I don'y have the slightest idea what yer on aboot, Yorky.

Now, I'm not the one to spread rumours, but Buckwheat had a pink shirt on last night as well. But then he was going out with York(y)ie, so I guess he was trying to impress.

No doubt, Khun F*t G*t. This fashion trend is a bit worrying, IMHO.

By the way, I'm bringing a teenage kid with me. I wanted her to travel more. So, I googled "explore Thailand history and ruins", and FC website came up.

Go to the source, I says.

Buckwheat came up to visit us this week, and I must say what a wonderful guy he is. A true gentleman in every sense. This is not just from me, but from all the boys in Surin.

" Come back any time time you want, mate"

So basically, he buys lots of the more expensive beer then... :o

totster :D :D

Am I invited hahahahahahaha

You're never invited.................you just turn up :o

Anyway, if you please gents. This is the Buckwheat appreciation thread. Not the Elsie's coming to town thread.

Edited by lampard10

On the serious side,

Thanks to all for a great time. Best "road trip" I've had yet.

Martin, the Farang Connection is a great "home away from home" and you can bet I'll be back. And thanks for booking the hotel for me.

Yorky, special thanks to you, George and Colin for taking me under your wing.

Great place, great folks....and to all TV members, please put this on your "must see" list.

Buckwheat came up to visit us this week, and I must say what a wonderful guy he is. A true gentleman in every sense.

He is a top bloke isn't he Lampy?

At the Patters TV party I had the priviledge of meeting him... and sampled some of his BBQ'd ribs which he had cooked up and supplied gratis for the attending forum members.

A genuinely nice bloke.

:o

I met Bucky at the last TV meet and greet, but only had time to say hello, I was too busy getting second and third helpings of the Ribs and Beans,

As I really don't eat much, that is tribute enough.

Good Luck to all

Moss