Gangland revenge motive cited after brutal murder of Israeli man on Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui

webfact

So the video shows the second part?  Girlfriend on bike and victim running, the guy in black does the stabbing then the victim presumably collapses and dies a little bit after?

The guy seems to run then fall.  I wonder if flip-flops cost him his life.

Edited by BangkokReady

On 1/23/2018 at 8:33 AM, Trouble said:

“We were informed that Mallil, the victim, had been sentenced by an Israeli court to 20 months in jail for trying to run over both suspects before opening fire on them. After he was released from jail, he travelled to Thailand and the suspects followed him to get revenge,” he said.

20 months in jail for attempted murder using a car and then guns?  Pretty light sentence in my opinion.  I might have been tempted to do away with the guy too, but I think I could have planned it somewhat better.  Sloppy work in my opinion. 

Nope: It was specifically "payback in kind"

This is amazing!

It seems these idiots have a penchant for committing their crimes on video!!

Attached,  a story in the Jerusalem Post and a video of the initial murder attempt in Israel in which the current victim is the one driving the car trying to kill the rival gang member and uses the car to knock the victim off the bike....exactly the same as Koh Samui.  It's clear the method the guys in Thailand used was no accident: payback in kind!!

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Two-Netanya-area-men-to-face-indictment-for-attempted-murder-caught-on-video-427483