Simultaneous 90 Day Reports.....????

An unusual situation.  16 days before my 90 was due; I mailed in the report registered mail.  Tracking only shows it accepted at the PO.  It was actually travelling within the same postal code.  Three days later, still nothing.  I did an online attempt, and it went pending, where five days later it is still pending.  Yesterday, I called the CM office and she says she did get my report, all good and will send later this week.  I didn't tell her I had an online pending, and would just as soon get the online slip.  I called the help line at online reports and she said it takes a week now.  Any suggestions?  Looks easy enough

to cancel the online request.  This is my first report on this departure card, but I got a one year extension two months ago.  Their system shows my successful online reports from 2016, but I quit using it last year.  Anything to avoid going to Promenade.  I have another week.  Thanks.

Edited by beavercreek

If they say they got your report at immigration I suggest you cancel your online application for it. I am not 100% sure CM is processing the online reports.

Three days with registered mail is not very long. It can take a week within the same postal code. IMO it is best to pay the extra 30 baht for EMS.

2 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

It takes a week even from a relatively quite office.

When I was doing them by mail at the office here I got one back by EMS (40 baht worth of stamps on the return envelope) the day after they received it. Most were done the next day after they received it.

Since they opened a new office here in the city my wife is doing them for me again. She did it for me today. Good until April now.

• Haha 1

I have seen mail ins range between 4 and 18 days.  BTW, the return hit the PO today, so I should have it tomorrow...online is still pending.  Once I did a very quick online after sending it, and got a next day approval, then never got anything back in the mail, but that was fine.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

When I was doing them by mail at the office here I got one back by EMS (40 baht worth of stamps on the return envelope) the day after they received it. Most were done the next day after they received it.

Since they opened a new office here in the city my wife is doing them for me again. She did it for me today. Good until April now.

Can't beat having a good wife Joe.

• Like 1