Super Bowl will it be on regular TV in Thiland

DJ54

52 minutes ago, wayned said:

It's only on true visions either TS HD, 666, or SI, 672, at 0630 on the 5th.  The Pro bowl is on the same channels at 0300 on Monday 29 January.

During the regular season NFL games have been on True satellite TSP1 channel 681 (not sure if True cable channel numbers are the same). Wouldn't it be the same channel for the Superbowl?

1 hour ago, Langsuan Man said:

Hardly "regular" 

Regular TV would be over the air 

You mean with "rabbit ears" on top of the TV. 

5a6a8cb127880_rabbitears.jpg.34b5c520811bbf9a9c59a018179ea6f6.jpg

20 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

During the regular season NFL games have been on True satellite TSP1 channel 681 (not sure if True cable channel numbers are the same). Wouldn't it be the same channel for the Superbowl?

I get an email from True on Tuesday of every week that lists all of the sports programs scheduled for the next week.  It only says 666 and 672 on the email for the Pro Bowl on the 29th.  But I just checked using the remote and it looks like it is on 681 also.

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Why would they show the Superbowl, an event watched live by 100,000 people and millions throughout the world, when they can show live indoor 5 aside gym football watched live by 20 and that people flick through to the next channel ? 

I'm not sure any NFL stadium has a 100000 capacity besides Dallas.

Certainly not Minnesota.

Not that this information is particularly helpful to the OP. Sorry!

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Why would they show the Superbowl, an event watched live by 100,000 people and millions throughout the world, when they can show live indoor 5 aside gym football watched live by 20 and that people flick through to the next channel ? 

Not to mention Truevisions' insistence on inflicting on us both live and pre-recorded "riveting" BWF/badminton coverage extensively on several channels at the same time!

Way back when I first moved here in 1988 , we always watched Thai TV which back then broadcast the Super Bowl , that was

the Denver Broncos upset by the Washington REDSKINS. I remember Watching it in Washington Square @ Bourbon Street when it was still THE TEXAN run by Doug (still on the scene in new spot) and George (I heard he departed awhile back)

The coming of Cable was when Thai TV stopped showing the Super Bowl !

2 hours ago, wayned said:

I get an email from True on Tuesday of every week that lists all of the sports programs scheduled for the next week.  It only says 666 and 672 on the email for the Pro Bowl on the 29th.  But I just checked using the remote and it looks like it is on 681 also.

As a matter of interest, do the emails show what is on Bein 2, 3 and 4? The True website hides them for some reason. According to their programme schedule page the channels don't exist.

12 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

As a matter of interest, do the emails show what is on Bein 2, 3 and 4? The True website hides them for some reason. According to their programme schedule page the channels don't exist.

The schedule has all of the live sports for the week listed by sport type.  I just went and looked at this weeks 10 page schedule and it has Beib 1,2,3 and 4.  You will have to contact [email protected] to get on the email distribution list.Sport Weekly Highlight 22-29 Jan 2018.pdf

Gooooooooo Pats!!!!!!!!!

Channel 666 on BKK True. Many bars are opened at 6 am with food and booze as well. One is Road House Barbecue on Surrawong near Silom. Others near/ on Sukumvit. You can reserve a seat now.  Don't forget it's Feb 5 in Thailand not on Feb 4th!

Google>>>VIP Box , it has all kind of sports and Awards Shows and TV shows , worth a look ! If a 70 year old Non-Geek can figure it out , most of you will get it ,I hope . But like all freebies , watch out for Viruses and learn the right Buttons to Press ! MY Avast catches all the ones on there and my other TV & Movie channels....so far as I know ....plus I use another Malware & virus program !  They tell you on their website its free , and don't pay anyone who may ask or report anyone who asks.    http://www.vipbox.me/football

Google>>>VIP Box , it has all kind of sports and Awards Shows and TV shows , worth a look ! If a 70 year old Non-Geek can figure it out , most of you will get it ,I hope . But like all freebies , watch out for Viruses and learn the right Buttons to Press ! MY Avast catches all the ones on there and my other TV & Movie channels....so far as I know ....plus I use another Malware & virus program !  They tell you on their website its free , and don't pay anyone who may ask or report anyone who asks.    http://www.vipbox.me/football

There are a number of options for watching the game online but that's not what the OP was asking about.

Archived