EXCLUSIVE: David of ‘90 Day Fiancé’ on life after marrying young Thai girlfriend on TV

snoop1130

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once this Thai women completes her college degree, obtains her work permit, permanent visa to get herself established in the United States using this guy as a ticket to obtain her objective, that is to legally remain in America, she`ll be off seeking greener pastures before this jerk has time to say; <deleted>, wheres she gone? She`s probably already scheming a plan with her family and friends in Thailand.

12 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Once this Thai women completes her college degree, obtains her work permit, permanent visa to get herself established in the United States using this guy as a ticket to obtain her objective, that is to legally remain in America, she`ll be off seeking greener pastures before this jerk has time to say; <deleted>, wheres she gone? She`s probably already scheming a plan with her family and friends in Thailand.

But until then, he gets to bang her every night ......... and that ain't bad no matter how soon she leaves.

I would like to see how many professional couples (where the wife is earning, let’s say, 100k+ baht per month) that have age differences of more than 10-15 years there.

By professional, I mean the Thai woman is a doctor, lawyer, CPA, engineer, tech/IT, dentist/orthodontist, etc.

Basically, men who are less than billionaires can have all the trophy wives they can’t get in the Western world.  It’s clearly a trade of comfort/security for beauty/youth/companionship.  That’s all fine and good, as long as that doesn’t get confused for true love, whatever that means.  Men have to be realistic (especially over 50) that their 20-35 year old might hit the road when their wife or gf meets someone richer, younger or more attractive, or all 3.

Likewise, all women are aware that many men (see Trump or Steve Wynn) will leave them high and dry for a younger version when they turn 35, 40, 45...so there’s an equal amount of risk on both sides.  The only way to really know is if you were broke or had huge financial difficulties (not talking about a lifestyle dip of 10-25%, more like 50-75% less money), would she still stay with you, and for how long?

Then there’s the eye test.  Do they look happy/compatible together?  Or like father/daughter, or, even worse, grandfather/granddaughter?  Of course, that’s another thing that’s more acceptable in Asian culture than in Europe or America.

16 hours ago, Wake Up said:

My current girlfriend is half my age (29), beautiful body and face from Issan village, hates to leave the condo, cooks great and cleans ok not great, and has great sex 24/7 upon demand.  Yes I pay her a monthly sum and all the bills and yes I still go out with the boys sometimes. When I go out she makes sure I have the best sex before I leave and after I get home. We are both happy and secure.  I simply would not trade this life for any other life. For those guys that say I am missing out I am horny and she needs some cash so why do you care and we get along well? By the way I tried the ever lasting love  marriage and lived for years with no sex and an expensive divorce and political correctness so my current relationship to me is heaven for both of us and when it is not it is over. We talk honestly about our needs and she needs some cash and security and a kind man and I need a smoking hot babe who is good in bed and can cook and is pleasant to be around and fun.  Peace 

If she shags you like a rabbit before and after you go out with the lads, my guess is she doesn't feel "secure" at all.  At best she's protecting her investment.  At worst, a closet psycho with low self-esteem who might blow up in your face one of these days.  Hopefully not near a high condo balcony.    Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing you at all, sounds great, at least for the short-term.

2 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

If she shags you like a rabbit before and after you go out with the lads, my guess is she doesn't feel "secure" at all.  

Most Thai wives do that, mine certainly does. More of an attempt to spoil any 'plans' you had IMHO.

(Yes, they do it with their Thai husbands too) Sometimes it's worth going out on your own just for the enthusiastic before and after sex.

Anyway, if I were married to the girl in the OP, I wouldn't be looking to go out much.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

35 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Most Thai wives do that, mine certainly does. More of an attempt to spoil any 'plans' you had IMHO.

(Yes, they do it with their Thai husbands too) Sometimes it's worth going out on your own just for the enthusiastic before and after sex.

Anyway, if I were married to the girl in the OP, I wouldn't be looking to go out much.

The pre-outting shag is insecurity.  The post-outting shag is the visual and sniff test "inspection" process, rooted in distrust and insecurity.   Cultural conditioning, no doubt.  :unsure:

The pre-outting shag is insecurity.  The post-outting shag is the visual and sniff test "inspection" process, rooted in distrust and insecurity.   Cultural conditioning, no doubt.  :unsure:

In the uk this used to be called “ The Float Test “ !!

Basically when you returned from a night out ( or trip abroad ) she would welcome you with a cold beer and run upstairs to run you a hot bath, she would then give you a quick neck massage while the bath is filling before before leading you upstairs to undress you .
While you are relaxing in the bath, thinking “ this is great ! “ she will pop her head round the door and look at your balls , if those suckers are floating you are in deep shit !!

1 hour ago, 55Jay said:

If she shags you like a rabbit before and after you go out with the lads, my guess is she doesn't feel "secure" at all.  At best she's protecting her investment.  At worst, a closet psycho with low self-esteem who might blow up in your face one of these days.  Hopefully not near a high condo balcony.    Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing you at all, sounds great, at least for the short-term.

Does it work the other way?   Is she allowed to go out alone or with friends (male or female)?   If you didn’t support her well enough, how quickly would she be gone?  If there’s no potential marriage or children, how long before both of you start looking for mutual exits?  There’s always great sex the first three months, or at least first year...but eventually the chemical attraction fades and the whole process of finding someone new begins.

2 minutes ago, caulfield2 said:

Does it work the other way?   Is she allowed to go out alone or with friends (male or female)?   If you didn’t support her well enough, how quickly would she be gone?  If there’s no potential marriage or children, how long before both of you start looking for mutual exits?  There’s always great sex the first three months, or at least first year...but eventually the chemical attraction fades and the whole process of finding someone new begins.

Sure.  How long do you give the two in the OP before the inevitable TMZ headline report?

11 minutes ago, atyclb said:

anyone else find that most thai girls get boring very fast regardless of education level?

If we removed cheap/er sex and men were required to be with someone no more than 5-7 years younger (national law) or couldn’t marry someone younger than 35, what would happen to Thailand?  Or men older than 40 couldn’t ever stay on any type of visa longer than 3 months?

They would all go to the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., yes?

3 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Sure.  How long do you give the two in the OP before the inevitable TMZ headline report?

As long as it takes to get her green card...maybe fake domestic abuse allegations against David or his best friend for an earlier exit?  She knows he’s an alcoholic, has anger/control issues, limited funds and a limited future.  She’s not attracted to him because all of his negatives are already out on the table.  The last point, she’s not even in the top 30-40% in terms of attractive Thai women in that age range.

19 minutes ago, caulfield2 said:

If we removed cheap/er sex and men were required to be with someone no more than 5-7 years younger (national law) or couldn’t marry someone younger than 35, what would happen to Thailand?  Or men older than 40 couldn’t ever stay on any type of visa longer than 3 months?

They would all go to the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., yes?

a high %

2 hours ago, 55Jay said:

She shags because she is aware that expats in Bangkok that look decent and are not cheap are wanted commodities and we have a sex relationship and she does not want me to get horny and take another bar girl.   I appreciate your concern and I don’t doubt you. But the more Thai people I know and the more I live here I find those stereotypes of Thai women or bar girls are all bad to be a broad brush on a very small reality of girls. Dated many Thai bar girls and some are honest and some are not. Most of the ones that are not honest are looking for the tourist in and out business and have been mistreated by expats in the past. But untruthful people both girls and boys are found in every country in the world in every business in the world. 

She found 10,000 baht in Tops and turned it in to the manager. Does that make her a 100 percent guarantee- no. But I know many expat acquaintances here with lots more money than her that would have taken that money for themself. 

I just find that a lot of advice on this TV is from guys that never travel Thailand by car, never speak Thai, never meet real Thai people both educated and not educated and can not distinguish love from respect and sex.  But they live here for many years and read TV so they believe they know it all. 

When I leave this women I will not suddenly disappear and lie to her and I will provide her some cash to find another man and attempt to leave cordially. Don’t laugh as it happened with the last two women. What I hear from some Thai women is expats simply disappear one day and leave them with nothing. Then I hear on TV that Thai women take all of a expats retirement money and have a Thai brother husband. Probably both occur but in a small minority. 

But in order to be safe in a foreign country I choose to rent not buy, communicate with lots of Thai people, respect the Thai people and their ideas, and not show wealth. If I get to the point where I agree with you and others that it is a high risk that Thai women and Thai culture is to take everything I have or push me off a balcony I will sign off TV and move immediately. Peace. 

Edited by Wake Up

7 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

When I leave this women I will not suddenly disappear and lie to her and I will provide her some cash to find another man and attempt to leave cordially.

Good luck with that one.

My last two were fairly quick and handy with a machete/knife, when I left they didn't know until after the event, with no forwarding address and a new SIM card. Number 1 ran her other bf (American) over with her car (police recorded as RTA) when he cheated on her, number 2 had arraigned the murder of her former Swedish husband (police recorded it as hit and run) when he tried to leave.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

Good luck with that one.

My last two were fairly quick and handy with a machete/knife, when I left they didn't know until after the event, with no forwarding address and a new SIM card. Number 1 ran her bf over with her car (police recorded as RTA), number 2 had arraigned the murder of her Swedish husband (police recorded it as hit and run).

If she gets violent then no going away cash for her and I can walk out of my condo to never return and leave less than 200 dollars worth of stuff to leave behind. No question exists between us that this is not a lifetime commitment. One day it will end by me or her. Frankly she is attractive and would have no problem finding another expat IMO. 

34 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Please use the correct English vocabulary when speaking with intelligent Thai Visa posters.

Yes you are the one where your wife makes more money than you and you live in her house and you only have a nice girl ......so actually you are the paid girlfriend in your relationship. Or for correct English you are the paid boy toy. But I do like your comments because I have been where you are and righteously blind to reality. I don’t blame you but it makes me thankful to be where I am in life.  ?

3 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Yes you are the one where your wife makes more money than you and you live in her house and you only have a nice girl ......so actually you are the paid girlfriend in your relationship. Or for correct English you are the paid boy toy. But I do like your comments because I have been where you are and righteously blind to reality. I don’t blame you but it makes me thankful to be where I am in life.  ?

I ain't saying you are wrong, but please tell me more....don't just leave with a cliffhanger.

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I ain't saying you are wrong, but please tell me more....don't just leave with a cliffhanger.

Sure we can have a chat. But heading to have a few beers and look at some Thai women dance now. Have a nice evening. 

On 27/01/2018 at 9:10 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Someone with more money IMHO, Thai girls don't care about a guys looks, just his money.

Nonsense, my looks were the main reason my wife started dating me 18 years ago, I had no money after being an alcoholic, drug addict for 20 years.

2 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Good luck with that one.

My last two were fairly quick and handy with a machete/knife, when I left they didn't know until after the event, with no forwarding address and a new SIM card. Number 1 ran her other bf (American) over with her car (police recorded as RTA) when he cheated on her, number 2 had arraigned the murder of her former Swedish husband (police recorded it as hit and run) when he tried to leave.

Perhaps you are looking for girlfriends in the wrong places.

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Perhaps you are looking for girlfriends in the wrong places.

No, I've always been attracted to vicious psychopaths, I know exactly where to find them.

The uncanny thing is ...... they seem to want #metoo.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

No, I've always been attracted to vicious psychopaths, I know exactly where to find them.

The uncanny thing is ...... they seem to want #metoo.

I believe that. It was the same when I was a druggie. We give off common vibes. But please don't say things like "all Thai woman" based on your experience.

If you hang out at the RBSC, you'll meet a different kind of Thai woman than at the happy ending man's club.

On 1/27/2018 at 12:43 PM, billd766 said:

I have to partly disagree with you and say that it IS quite possible to have a good marriage with a Thai lady but you both have to work at it.

Not every Thai woman is out for your money nor is every Thai woman out to scam you. If this has happened to you I am a little sad for you but that is life, in or out of Thailand.

You must travel in a different circle of friends than I do. Of the 25 or so Thai/Farang marriages that I personally know of onloy 2 have broken up. The farangs are from the UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Canada and Israel. We are/were all professional engineers, builders, economists, jewellers with ages ranging from the mid 30s to the 50s at the time of marriage.

Most of us had been married before and divorced in the west.

Most of us have Thai/Farang children, condominiums, houses, land and businesses in Thailand and most still live here.

I first met my Thai wife to be in 1993 when I was here on business. I divorced my UK wife in 1999 and married my Thai wife in 2000 and our was born in 2004. So in 3 months time that will be coming up to 18 years married plus 7 more before that.

Hmm, so none of you are actually on the Breadline then, just saying, that could be a huge factor in your successful Marriages knowing how important Money and affluence are in LOS, i wish you well.

47 minutes ago, Acemaker said:

Hmm, so none of you are actually on the Breadline then, just saying, that could be a huge factor in your successful Marriages knowing how important Money and affluence are in LOS, i wish you well.

Thank you.

Many of my friends are still working, some have taken their wives back to their own country, some like me are retired and live here full time, some live here part time.