Chiang Mai Immigration 90-Day Address Reporting By Mail

tomdfc

I think I recall some correspondence about a change of address for the immigration people, at least for some of their services.

I have this address for 90 day reporting - is it correct or has it changed?  Thanks.

Notify 90 Days
Chiangmai Immigration

P.O. Box 882
71 Sanambin Road
T. Suthep, A. Muang
Chiang Mai, Thailand

OP , your address is adequate and will get there; however, the Chiang Mai Immigration Office website lists a slight addition....71 Moo 3.  The address I've recently and successfully used is:

Notify 90 Days

Chiangmai Immigration

71 Moo 3  Sanambin Road

T. Suthep, A. Muang

Chiang Mai, Thailand   50200

I just got mine...a 10 day turnaround.  ThaiPost didn't confirm delivery, but that was non consequential, except for the report I filed with Thaipost.  It had got there in one day.  Online is still pending, lol.  Their computer systems are more than 30 years behind...kind of explains the entaneer thing....couldn't replace a lightbulb...

19 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

One week turnaround...posted on Jan. 11th, received new notification on Jan. 18th.  Mail-in still the best.

Amazing how many long timers still are 90 day Martyrs.  I told this guy three times how to do it, and even gave him my old envelope...just go buy two envelopes, makes the same copies, and do the form...I will fill out envelopes, go to the PO with you and check your stuff...envelope store 200 feet and copy shop in his building and charges 50 satang......will do all that for one single Heineken, sir, and if course you owe me nothing for fixing your computer three times and your Skype account.  Couldn't do it.

Been doing by post for years with no problems. The last report was returned to my house in four working days of it being posted. However it was accompanied by a note telling me I was one month late, which I was not because in the period in question I had spent a few days in Luang Prabang. So I went to Promenada and was helped by a very pleasant young lady who got the issue resolved in five minutes and an apology from the officer concerned who had simply not read my arrival card details. So next time I have been out of the country I will highlight the fact! I think their service has improved immeasurably in the last eighteen months.

3 hours ago, brommers said:

Been doing by post for years with no problems. The last report was returned to my house in four working days of it being posted. However it was accompanied by a note telling me I was one month late, which I was not because in the period in question I had spent a few days in Luang Prabang. So I went to Promenada and was helped by a very pleasant young lady who got the issue resolved in five minutes and an apology from the officer concerned who had simply not read my arrival card details. So next time I have been out of the country I will highlight the fact! I think their service has improved immeasurably in the last eighteen months.

Maybe if you don't put in your last 90 slip, they will realize you have just returned.  I just did my first after returning, and actually got an extension in the meantime, but it occurred to me the slip that said 21-11 might be too much for them to absorb.  Seems they do them in weekly batches, more or less.