Vegan food in Pattaya?

vanbrit548

I have visitors coming to stay with me in Pattaya for a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can buy Vegan friendly food. Restaurants and Supermarkets? I understand they ocassionally eat 'Free Range Eggs'    where can I get these? They are from Australia so are used to a western diet they do eat Thai and Indian food also. Any thoughts would be most welcome.

Traveling towards Sukumvit road on Theprasit (from Thepraya road) take a left on Soi 10.  

There is a vegetarian restaurant on the left side with a yellow sign above it. 

It's a small cut through street, hope this helps.

Supermarkets have these things called fruit and vegetable areas. You could walk past the butchers and meat section and try one of these. You may be able to find something. While you are at see if they sell rice, pasta, noodles, spices mushrooms, tomato pastes

Buy eggs from the mobile cart vendors that travel around. Put some dirt on the eggs and say they are free range. Or buy the duck eggs.

I was in Fiji once and went on a river tour which includes a stop at a village and lunch and one of the guests (an elder male ) is made visiting chief etc. Kava drunk, some local dances , a bit of a history lesson. The ladies of the village spend all morning making a smorgasbord spread of fish, meat, fruit vegetables etc. We had a whiny middle aged princess on out tour with kids while husband was err hum unavoidably detained in Hong Kong on business. After the fourth time of her saying "I am a vegan" I turned to her and and said. <deleted> just eat the pineapple. Anyway she kept it up and a large Fijian lady came over and asked the problem. With that she stood the silly cow up walked her to the feast and pointed out and spoke loudly "Pineapple, tomato, cucumber, taro etc . Not meat". She sat down and was still carrying on. The Village chiefs wife interverned. "Madam, what you say. "I am a vegan" was the reply. The answer was a classic "Oh sorry they not tell us. What part of Vega are you from"

With that the 30 odd tourists except her 2 brats all just started rolling about the floor with laughter.

Take your point ronrat ?????. Great little anecdote. Had me in stitches ?????.   Thankfully my guests are not the whiny righteous types.  They will be happy with the fabulous selection of fresh fruit,  veggies, pulses, tofu and soy milk available everywhere.