WSBK Buriram ? Tickets ?

Dimebag

WSB Thailand 23-25 March. Chang International Circuit Phone number 044 604 200 for info.

Moto GP testing 16-18 Feb. Tickets are ฿500-฿1000 or ฿6000 for VIP.  www.allticket.com 

Moto GP Thailand 5-7 Oct. Tickets are ฿1700-฿4000

I have been to the circuit a couple of times and it is good. They have good food/toilets and parking and its easy to get to.

20 hours ago, mick220675 said:

I just phoned the circuit, the tickets will be released next month around the 10th-12th. They will be available from allticket.com and can be collected from any 7-11.

Ok thanks for the info, I rang yesterday and they said they didn't know and to contact allticket or 7/11.

Problem is last year I bought grandstand as I couldn't find an option online for the air con booths up top. When I got to the track they were on sale and bought some throwing away my other tickets. Hopefully this has changed

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

Why not just wait till you get to the track in March. Last time i went they were easily bought there.

Yes last year there were box seats available at the track. But I have friends travelling in from Vietnam and Australia and would like to guarantee some box seats for them. 

Archived