Hotel Linen and Landry

carlsimp

You probably need to get out of Patong. I assume you are in a rush. There's a reasonable place on Chaofa West in between the Lomprayah office and the underpass entrance. Can't remember the name. Peenang is also very close to there and they sell some hotel-standard bedlinen.

You can buy in bulk  cheaper from Bangkok, even with delivery, but if you don't have time and only need a few items that's not a lot of use. If you're not in a particular rush PM me.

PS for duvets you can't beat Ikea for  value!

20 hours ago, madmitch said:

You probably need to get out of Patong. I assume you are in a rush. There's a reasonable place on Chaofa West in between the Lomprayah office and the underpass entrance. Can't remember the name. Peenang is also very close to there and they sell some hotel-standard bedlinen.

You can buy in bulk  cheaper from Bangkok, even with delivery, but if you don't have time and only need a few items that's not a lot of use. If you're not in a particular rush PM me.

PS for duvets you can't beat Ikea for  value!

i went there yesterday couldn't deliver

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Phuketlaundry.co.th

Serious question, did you consider using google?

ERRR yes of course the very first thing i did was google for commercial laundry phuket, hotel laundry phuket etc etc and i have or my staff have called every number that we can find, including phuket laundry who aren't interested we aint a big enough hotel. I then went on facebook tried on there with no results, before trying here with no results, finally jumped on the bike in desperation and scoured patong for a laundry company stumbled upon a van doing a delivery, got the number they rocking up tomorrow or so they say but been let down before so wont hold my breath. So good old google failed me miserably in this search cant believe its so hard to find a decent laundry company in phuket and no one can recommend one. Anyone thinking of a business open a laundry company and do some decent marketing you make a killing. 

9 hours ago, carlsimp said:

ERRR yes of course the very first thing i did was google for commercial laundry phuket, hotel laundry phuket etc etc and i have or my staff have called every number that we can find, including phuket laundry who aren't interested we aint a big enough hotel. I then went on facebook tried on there with no results, before trying here with no results, finally jumped on the bike in desperation and scoured patong for a laundry company stumbled upon a van doing a delivery, got the number they rocking up tomorrow or so they say but been let down before so wont hold my breath. So good old google failed me miserably in this search cant believe its so hard to find a decent laundry company in phuket and no one can recommend one. Anyone thinking of a business open a laundry company and do some decent marketing you make a killing. 

Thanks, but I was actually referencing your question " Where they based do you have a number ".

10 hours ago, stevenl said:

Thanks, but I was actually referencing your question " Where they based do you have a number ".

ok so why not just give me  the nunber instead of pointing out the obvious. Have i searched google Doh

30 minutes ago, carlsimp said:

ok so why not just give me  the nunber instead of pointing out the obvious. Have i searched google Doh

I gave you the website and their name. But apparently you also wanted me to Google them for you.

Edited by stevenl

18 hours ago, stevenl said:

I gave you the website and their name. But apparently you also wanted me to Google them for you.

What ever gave you the impression i wanted you to google. If you read my original post it stated i could find nothing on the net and was reaching out for some recomendations, which Isac has kindly given me. 

1 minute ago, carlsimp said:

What ever gave you the impression i wanted you to google. If you read my original post it stated i could find nothing on the net and was reaching out for some recomendations, which Isac has kindly given me. 

You're post here, #4, where you asked me for the phonenumber of Phuket Laundry.

• 5 months later...