Friendly family pet dog needs home or foster home ASAP

thaiclan

A few days ago a male dog arrived on my land.  He cowered for a few days in one corner as my 6 dogs didn't make him very welcome (of course!).
I fed him there and asked locally if anyone knew where he is from but no one recognises him.

He is obviously not a soi dog and is very happy with people and now tries to come into the house so he has history of being allowed into a home.

He has a lovely temperament and looks around 3 years old.  I cannot keep him as I have 6 dogs and that already is too many really.

I plan to get this new dog neutered tomorrow and then he is going to need a home.
I have taken puppies to the local temple before but this dog has known a home and been a pet so it is too cruel to dump him at a wat or shelter.

Can anyone here help?  If someone would like a ready grown pet who is friendly (I have 2 children and he is great around them, plus no problem around other dogs, very sociable and not aggressive) then this dog is perfect.

If you are only here for a year or 2 and would like a pet in that time I can always take him back once you have left Thailand.

Or any other suggestions please?

Murphy 2.jpg

I always wanted a dog here to do daily walks with, unfortunately I live in a condo and they would not allow it. If anyone need help with walking their dogs , let me know.

4 hours ago, balo said:

I always wanted a dog here to do daily walks with, unfortunately I live in a condo and they would not allow it. If anyone need help with walking their dogs , let me know.

+1.   Lovely dog. Hope the beauty finds a great home. Have a nice weekend.  MS>

Got 5 mutts myself,no more..but you could go on Mobi site on home country thread  ask him   I know he went back to UK  but used facebook to re-home his 4..other than that dog compound Sri Racha   not Tonys,  been there once ,dogs all look happy healthy, make donation

Happy end to this story.  After posting on Thai Visa I received messages from 2 people offering to help out.
One guy even lives 600km away but was still willing to help out if nothing could be found closer.
However the 2nd message was from a guy from Pattaya.  We met over the weekend and he feels that this dog will be a great addition to his family.  He already has a senior dog and so getting a puppy is out of the question as that will just annoy Mr Old Dog :-)

So the abandoned dog has a new home and I have 2 new like-minded friends;  canine lovers with big hearts who respond to a call for help.  Win win win for everyone all round. :-)