Thai Phone # ?

skaterp

Can someone help me, I am dating a thai woman but recently when she calls her phone # on my caller id changed to a 604-***-**** number. I am usually not the investigator type but I just want to know if anyone is familiar with this prefix. I appreciate your knowledge and feedback.

Oh that hurts, so are you sure if the number is 604-321-45** originates in Malaysia? she says she is in northern thailand calling from an internet shop... I can still call her 66-797-**** number and she answers. If true real bummer.

She might have international rooming and can receive calls to her Malaysia number while in Thailand. Or she is in fact in Malaysia.

Or she uses Voice over IP from the internet shop in Thailand, and the calls are routed via Malaysia.

Thanks for your responses, yeah I guess when she is over there and I'm in America a lot of things can go on. I think I am still young and jealous that is why when I return I'll check her passport and see f there is a Malaysia immigration stamp, or I could just turn it over. Anyways, thanks.

She might have international rooming and can receive calls to her Malaysia number while in Thailand. Or she is in fact in Malaysia.

Or she uses Voice over IP from the internet shop in Thailand, and the calls are routed via Malaysia.

Ask her for the phone number of the shop and call her.

Personally I think George is spot on and it is a malaysia IP routing, but call her anyway

Bash

when I return I'll check her passport and see f there is a Malaysia immigration stamp, or I could just turn it over.

I think Thais can go into Malaysia without using their passport. If she did that then checking her pp wont help you.

• 3 weeks later...