Webmaster Wanted

ubergnome

I'm looking for someone to help spruce up and maintain my company's website.

Preferably in the Pattya or Rayong area. Help needed finalizing site design/code, setting up an online order form and payment gateway, and generating traffic.

You should be experienced with all these, and be able to show samples of your work. There is the possibility of becoming a marketing partner, with performance compensation bonuses. Please PM me here for more deails, or if you can recommend someone who fits the profile. Thanks!

The search has narrowed and I'm on to a good short list now.

Thanks to all for your responses.

If I need to open it up again, I'll re-post here.

This board is a tremendous resource.

Kudos to the guys who make it happen!

I'm looking for someone to help spruce up and maintain my company's website.

Preferably in the Pattya or Rayong area. Help needed finalizing site design/code, setting up an online order form and payment gateway, and generating traffic.

You should be experienced with all these, and be able to show samples of your work. There is the possibility of becoming a marketing partner, with performance compensation bonuses. Please PM me here for more deails, or if you can recommend someone who fits the profile. Thanks!

Hi ubergnome,

I have send you a private message last night and have the time and more importantly the experience and the traffic to back your project.

Contact me if you are interested