Two-year-old Down's syndrome girl rescued from drunk father in Korat

webfact

Two-year-old Down's syndrome girl rescued from drunk father

By The Nation

Police rescued a two-year-old girl with Down’s syndrome left unattended by drunk father inside a cement cage at a home in Nakhon Ratchasima on Tuesday night.

Police from the Sida district police station rushed to the house at 8.05pm after a neighbour posted a sympathetic clip of the girl.

Police said the girl was found crying, and her clothes were smelly with urine and excrement.

The girl was dirty because she soiled herself and she apparently ate her own excrement out of hunger.

The father, accused child rapist Pramote Khornaebklang, 35, was later located drinking at a shop.

He claimed that he could not take care of his daughter with Down’s syndrome alone as his wife had left him. He said he was out of job so he went out to drink everyday.

The house had no power or tap water because Pramote had not paid his bills, police said.

They said Pramote was arrested under a court warrant issued on October 30 last year on charges of raping an underage girl.

His daughter was sent to a government orphanage in Nakhon Ratchasima.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30338182

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-02-07

An accused child rapist who is the sole guardian over a 2-year old child?

Plus he is a drunk, does not pay his electricity or water bills, and spends time at a shop without bringing the kid?

Waiting for someone to condemn the nanny state back home and saying Thailand is much more relaxed.

7 minutes ago, UnkleMoooose said:

I was about to hit the "Outrage" button, but you know what, this is so commonplace here that I can't spend all day every day getting worked up when a Thai "man" shirks his responsibilities. They don't come in any other flavour than loser.

Agreed, but where is the Mother ??? [Claimed Wife had left him]....  she too is responsible. 

Not that this resolve the scummy alco father of any wrong doing. 

I hope the child can be placed into a caring home. 

3 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

An accused child rapist who is the sole guardian over a 2-year old child?

Plus he is a drunk, does not pay his electricity or water bills, and spends time at a shop without bringing the kid?

Waiting for someone to condemn the nanny state back home and saying Thailand is much more relaxed.

I condemn the nanny state back home , Thailand is much more relaxed. :sorry: