Chalong ‘Carpark’ to finish April next year

rooster59

Chalong ‘Carpark’ to finish April next year

Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_4350-1-1021x580.jpg

Phuket Highway Office Chief, Somwang Lohanut, has updated the progress of Chalong Circle underpass, saying that the construction is expected to be finished around April next year – at least 14 months of more pain for southern local drivers.

The office has already installed signs at the construction site suggesting detours via Kata, Karon, Chalong and Phuket Town to avoid traffic congestion, following the order of Phuket Governor, Norapat Plodthong.

The 2 countdown signs showing the finish date have already been installed as well, while the contractor has increased the number of workers and working hours during the night to push forward with the construction process.

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/chalong-carpark-finish-april-next-year

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2018-02-10

7 hours ago, schlog said:

Take care for ur balls there......12 degrees only-》frozen balls weather. I would die instantly lol.

I have been living there for two years already, no problem. But thanks for taking care of my balls anyway :laugh:

16 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

'Locals are now calling the Thalang Circle the ‘Chalong Carpark

I had no idea that this was called Thalang Circle.  Is this more poor reporting or what.

Now THAT's a traffic jam, I didn't realize traffic was backed up THAT far. :sorry:

When the tunnel floods from no maintenance it will be more like a swimming pool then a car park.
That's very likely.
The water that runs down from the hills during the monsoon season is a torrent at times.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Archived