Nutty Thai Neighbor

Lancelot

I had a neighbour that constantly complained about the noise in my flat above his. One time he came bashing at the door at some ridiculous time in the morning and woke us up, so no noise in my place, invited him in to check for the party. :D

As I went back to bed, I did notice that there was some regular bumping noise coming from the wall. :o I guessed the sound travelled diagonally as well as horizontally.

Funny thing was the bloke would complain about my noise to the neighbor with the vibrating wall. Neighbour was confused as he knew I was away during the week when I was supposed to be making most of the noise. Complainer moved out to a house soon after, he decided he was not meant to live in a flat.

I had a neighbour that constantly complained about the noise in my flat above his. One time he came bashing at the door at some ridiculous time in the morning and woke us up, so no noise in my place, invited him in to check for the party. :D

As I went back to bed, I did notice that there was some regular bumping noise coming from the wall. :o I guessed the sound travelled diagonally as well as horizontally.

Funny thing was the bloke would complain about my noise to the neighbor with the vibrating wall. Neighbour was confused as he knew I was away during the week when I was supposed to be making most of the noise. Complainer moved out to a house soon after, he decided he was not meant to live in a flat.

Exactly! The neighbor above me sometimes makes a racket and I think that is what Lek is hearing. My gf tried to explain that to her (Lek) but she wouldn't listen.

I think a full moon brings out the best in Lek....

Anyway, no outbursts since we spoke to the owner, but it's probably just luck :D

Usually, its noisy from the upstairs because of loose nails.

Get a hammer and pound all the nails firmly into place.

If she complains, get a bigger hammer and really have a go at those nails. they do have a tendency to get loose after a day or 2 of expansion and contraction. Explaiin this to her.

If she stll complains, you will have to remove each nail and replace them with new nails.

If she still complains, then there must be just voices in her head. Empty the pool and see if she notices.

Perhaps its her friend yabba who's making all the noise?

Yep. Sounds like drug psychosis to me too. :o

Next time she turns up at your open door, just let her know that she is up against a real head-case by frantically masturbating into still-steaming pig's entrails, and making pig noises at the same time, whilst covered in its blood.

Trust me, she will never complain to you again. :D

And if she does, bludgeon her to death with a hammer, and bury her in a forest. Hope this helps. :D

Perhaps its her friend yabba who's making all the noise?

Yep. Sounds like drug psychosis to me too. :o

Next time she turns up at your open door, just let her know that she is up against a real head-case by frantically masturbating into still-steaming pig's entrails, and making pig noises at the same time, whilst covered in its blood.

Trust me, she will never complain to you again. :D

And if she does, bludgeon her to death with a hammer, and bury her in a forest. Hope this helps. :D

LOL

Absolutely brilliant....I'm gunna try that tonight, dunno where I can find a live pig at this time of night tho.