Cricket World Cup 2007

libya 115

The 2007 World Cup begins on March 13th 2007. Where will you watch/listen to (it) in the LOS?

I cannot imagine that UBC will show much of it, particularly in the early group stages that last for the first 3 weeks.

The second stage, called 'The Super Eight' begins on 27th March with the semi-finals on the 25/26 April then the final on April 28th in Barbados.

On Sophon cable T.V. there is an Indian Sports channel that always shows Indian cricket, and I wonder if the BBC will allow commentary on the internet?

It was a disgrace that the 'Ashes' commentary was blocked last month on the internet, with only match updates from Talk Sport.

Not surprisingly Australia are hot favourites, but the West Indies must be in with a good chance as the home nation.

Englands first match is against New Zealand on 16th March; Gold Cup Day at Cheltenham as well!

The West Indies is -4 GMT so -11 Thai time; so matches will be beginning in the LOS about 9.30 pm.

I will be in Barbados for ten days in April and really looking forward to the cricket. Don't have tickets for any matches so will have to watch on TV but it will be great to be on the spot.

Good luck with finding out if it will be shown here as hubby will want to watch and I will be into it by the time I get back as it will still be going on.

GO WEST INDIES!!!! :o I really hope they pull their collective finger out and don't shame themselves on home turf!