Man, 83, accused of raping 4-year-old girl

snoop1130

Man, 83, accused of raping 4-year-old girl

By Krissana Thiwatsirikul 
The Nation

d686738bcdd1349375974cc54e60899f.jpeg

An 83-year-old man was arrested in Nakhon Si Thammarat’s Muang district on Tuesday morning over an accusation that he allegedly raped the four-year-old daughter of an in-law niece on February 2.

The girl sustained such serious injuries from the alleged rape that she had to be treated at Maharat Nakhon Si Thammarat Hospital, and was only discharged on Monday.

The suspect, who maintained he was innocent, was arrested on charges of raping a girl under 13 and “taking away” a minor from her parents/guardian for a lewd act, said Muang Nakhon Si Thammarat superintendent Pol Colonel Adisak Thepawan. 

Maintaining that he didn’t rape or molest the girl as accused, the suspect only admitted to police that he took the girl to visit his home to play games that day. 

The girl’s mother told police on Monday that she left her daughter at the home of her elderly mother, when the suspect, who is a relative of her new husband, stopped by and picked up the girl to visit his home. When the girl was returned hours later, the grandmother noticed she was bleeding and rushed her to hospital. 

The girl then told them what the suspect had done to her. The mother waited until the girl recovered and was discharged before filing the compliant that resulted in the suspect’s arrest.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30338755

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-2-13

9 minutes ago, manicmike68 said:

A simple DNA test will tell whether this man is lying or not.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The mother waited too long: "The mother waited until the girl recovered and was discharged before filing the compliant that resulted in the suspect’s arrest."

This goes on all too frequently sadly and in a lot of cases a complaint is never made which is hard to say but a much more troubling thought to me.  A little relative of my wifes was raped at the age of 4 by a neighbour and nothing was ever done apart from moving the girl away. The guy that did it is still there and friends with everyone. It makes me sick to see him. That story was horrific enough but i constantly hear the same types of things from many other people. Just a few days ago a little girl nighbour had her underwear and dress stolen. Whats wrong here? Why are so many people scared of getting police involved?

On 2/14/2018 at 10:43 AM, maximillian said:

The mother waited too long: "The mother waited until the girl recovered and was discharged before filing the compliant that resulted in the suspect’s arrest."

The hospital should have at least enough brains to know to do that. 

Dna has been around for a long time. There's no excuse for them not to do it. 

Archived