Bus meets Electricity Pole - Kathu within the last hour?

pagallim

Seems like a tough week for tour buses. Is this the second or third one this week? Or maybe it was a second one this week and a third one last week, I'm losing track. They all run together after a while. So to speak. Was this one full of Chinese tourists?

Just now, jerry921 said:

Seems like a tough week for tour buses. Is this the second or third one this week? Or maybe it was a second one this week and a third one last week, I'm losing track. They all run together after a while. So to speak. Was this one full of Chinese tourists?

It is a company catering to Chinese.

On 17/02/2018 at 8:55 AM, eezergood said:

this madness will never end........

I think you may well be right eezer, especially if the bus I passed going up Patong Hill yesterday was anything to go by, because it was struggling like you wouldn't believe and I could have walked faster.

Not only that although it looked bright and shiny on the outside, a closer look showed it to be an old bus with a repaint job, and I hate to think what the brakes and mechanicals on it were like........... I thought there and then that this would be another candidate for a downhill catastrophe here.

Archived