Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone using HDPrime ?

Featured Replies

I can't renew my membership which runs out tomorrow, there's been nothing from HD Prime to inform its members of what process is now in place for renewal. I tried to use the same method of bank transfer as last month but despite them accepting my payment nothing has materialised ?????

  • Popular Post
51 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I can't renew my membership which runs out tomorrow, there's been nothing from HD Prime to inform its members of what process is now in place for renewal. I tried to use the same method of bank transfer as last month but despite them accepting my payment nothing has materialised ?????

I haven't used my HDPrime account for some time. Here's what I've done in the past whenever I've had an issue:

1. Download 'Telegram' app (similar to Line and WhatsApp).

2. You can contact them at "@hdhdprime". That's the name of their account. Send them a message. They never reply instantly. If necessary follow up with another message.

They will give you their bank details.

  • Popular Post

How about you reading the banner on their login page which gives you instructions on how to pay and contact details for any problems. Screenshot_20260909_125946_Samsung Browser.jpg

Easy if you use AIS

I believe they have changed ownership, hence the Bank’s paying in name, account no. Etc has changed.

As you have been rightly advised : read the message which has the instructions and contact them on telegram ( download the app if you haven’t got it).

I usually send a payment slip to telegram and they would acknowledge.

I usually contact them through their Telegram app, and make a bank transfer that way. It still works well for British TV.

  • Popular Post

I used them for many years but about 18 months ago I had problems accessing channels or channels disapearing and no replies to my messages, even on Telegram which someone suggested I must use.

I tried a few other suppliers, most were rubbish with buffering and freezing all the time or no catchup but i finally found one with a lot of recommendations, had a free trial and all is good, I watch UK TV and all EPL teams. Can't pay monthly though, I think I paid for 6 months first time and now in a years subs which expires in January and I will renew.

PM me if you want his details, I have absolutely nothing to do with his company and nothing to gain.

  • Author

If i can't get any joy with HDPrime i'm thinking of going with Wizz TV, any comments guys ?

41 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

If i can't get any joy with HDPrime i'm thinking of going with Wizz TV, any comments guys ?

I've switched to legit TV and it's much better, Netflix, Prime, HBO about 3k a year not exactly alot

53 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

If i can't get any joy with HDPrime i'm thinking of going with Wizz TV, any comments guys ?

I just renewed with WizzTV, GBP75/year. I only watch sport and its perfect for that. Sometimes gets buffering issues on popular events but that is normally solved by switching to a hotspot connection to my phone.

4 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

I just renewed with WizzTV, GBP75/year. I only watch sport and its perfect for that. Sometimes gets buffering issues on popular events but that is normally solved by switching to a hotspot connection to my phone.

I'm looking for a new IPTV.

Wizz looks good but needing a debit card to pay rules me out.

On 9/9/2026 at 9:51 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

I can't renew my membership which runs out tomorrow, there's been nothing from HD Prime to inform its members of what process is now in place for renewal. I tried to use the same method of bank transfer as last month but despite them accepting my payment nothing has materialised ?????

Did you use this last month ?
Sign in , go to account settings and Payment and this appears.
This is what I used last month.

Screenshot 2026-09-12 at 07.53.54.png

  • Author
23 hours ago, NE1 said:

Did you use this last month ?
Sign in , go to account settings and Payment and this appears.
This is what I used last month.

Screenshot 2026-09-12 at 07.53.54.png

No i did a bank transfer to the account name that HD Prime quoted, i've received nothing from HD Prime to say to use the above but it obviously worked for you.

10 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

No i did a bank transfer to the account name that HD Prime quoted, i've received nothing from HD Prime to say to use the above but it obviously worked for you.

Log In page.

Screenshot 2026-09-13 at 07.14.36.png

On 9/12/2026 at 6:40 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

If i can't get any joy with HDPrime i'm thinking of going with Wizz TV, any comments guys ?

Fed up with buffering on wizz, paid 4000 baht for excellent quality streaming to watch the football on Monomax.

  • Author
21 hours ago, sungod said:

Fed up with buffering on wizz, paid 4000 baht for excellent quality streaming to watch the football on Monomax.

I'm surprised and thanks for the info.

On 9/13/2026 at 7:05 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

No i did a bank transfer to the account name that HD Prime quoted, i've received nothing from HD Prime to say to use the above but it obviously worked for you.

Did you ever get HDPrime payment sorted out ?
I have tried using the same method as they suggested and this time round it doesn't work .
I have used Telegram to contact them , they have read it but as of yet no reply as to a work round .

9 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Did you ever get HDPrime payment sorted out ?
I have tried using the same method as they suggested and this time round it doesn't work .
I have used Telegram to contact them , they have read it but as of yet no reply as to a work round .

Perhaps it's time you looked for an alternative provider.

  • Author
20 hours ago, NE1 said:

Did you ever get HDPrime payment sorted out ?
I have tried using the same method as they suggested and this time round it doesn't work .
I have used Telegram to contact them , they have read it but as of yet no reply as to a work round .

Yes indeed i did get this matter resolved. I decided to contact them using [email protected] and i got a speedy reply crediting my account with my bank transfer. I used their most recent Thai bank contact, made the transfer and attached a copy of the bank transfer to the email.

  • 2 weeks later...

People be warned.....

Dear customers,
It is with a heavy heart that we need to announce the closing of HDPrime at the end of October.
Due to rising costs, the non-stop battle against internet providers blocking our service, and the resulting loss of active users, it's simply no longer sustainable to continue, and we're not able to provide a good enough level of service.
If you have remaining subscription time or points in your balance, please get in touch for a refund. Alternatively, we can arrange to transfer your account to a new streaming platform we have partnered with.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the years of support many of you have given us.
The HDPrime Team
If you have any questions, you can add our telegram account @hdprime or email us at [email protected]

  • Author
13 hours ago, NE1 said:

People be warned.....

Dear customers,
It is with a heavy heart that we need to announce the closing of HDPrime at the end of October.
Due to rising costs, the non-stop battle against internet providers blocking our service, and the resulting loss of active users, it's simply no longer sustainable to continue, and we're not able to provide a good enough level of service.
If you have remaining subscription time or points in your balance, please get in touch for a refund. Alternatively, we can arrange to transfer your account to a new streaming platform we have partnered with.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the years of support many of you have given us.
The HDPrime Team
If you have any questions, you can add our telegram account @hdprime or email us at [email protected]

Thanks for the info, what a shame.......how did you obtain this info ?

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thanks for the info, what a shame.......how did you obtain this info ?

I've just looked at my account and have seen the notification, why are they not supplying us with the info of the new streaming platform they have partnered with ?

28 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I've just looked at my account and have seen the notification, why are they not supplying us with the info of the new streaming platform they have partnered with ?

Maybe not information as such but their message clearly tells you what to do.....contact them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.