PE Visa extension in Pattaya

Went with a friend to Jomtien Immigration to get 1 year extension on their PE (Elite) Visa. We asked at the info counter and the girl filled out the application, told us to get a photo and copy of passport info page. Then come back and see fellow at end of Visa Extension counter. We did so and he promptly took the passport, photo, application, copy and 1900 baht and asked us to sit down. Just over 5 minutes later he waved us back and handed back the passport with extension stamped inside. Both of the staff we dealt with were friendly and efficient with a smile added. Kudos to Jomtien Immigration. Well done!

16 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

I thought the whole purpose of paying that outrageous fee was for them to do it for you :passifier:

Assisting with a 1 year extension of a 1 year entry from the PE visa is not one of the services they provide.

I would assume not many people apply for the extension since the majority of them probably travel and get a new one year entry every time they enter the country

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

If your friend had to do it himself, why have a PE Elite Visa ?

I thought the whole purpose of paying that outrageous fee was for them to do it for you :passifier:

& not even having to pay since you paid a fortune