Matthayom 3 student killed in knife attack in Samut Prakan

webfact

Matthayom 3 student killed in knife attack in Samut Prakan 

By Thai PBS

teen1.jpg

A 15-year-old secondary school student in Samut Prakan was killed in a knife attack, and his two school friends were injured in motorcycle crash during a chase and run by two men riding in a motorcycle.

Bang Kaeo police station in Samut Prakan’s Bang Phli district said the killed student and five of his friends were riding home on two motorcycles after a birthday party at about 10 pm last night (Feb 15) when when they were attacked by two men in a motorcycle wielding knives.

The two men allegedly pulled alongside the victim’s motorcycle and the pillion rider then slashed him in the neck. The victim’s friends then sped for their lives as the rival youths kept chasing them.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/matthayom-3-student-killed-knife-attack-samut-prakan/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-02-16
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The two men allegedly pulled alongside the victim’s motorcycle and the pillion rider then slashed him in the neck. The victim’s friends then sped for their lives as the rival youths kept chasing them.

So we're the attackers men or youths?

And M3 is like 14-15, so why are they out on motorbikes at 10 pm? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

Perfect! Now we see the face of the up and coming in this country. Somebody thought it would be better??? :cheesy:

But but but..............someone (a TV poster) said the ruler has helped the farmers - therefore all is well since 2014? :sad:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Perfect! Now we see the face of the up and coming in this country. Somebody thought it would be better??? :cheesy:

You are weird. A young student is killed in a senseless attack (again) and you put a laughing hysterically emoji after your comment? Weird.

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

You are weird. A young student is killed in a senseless attack (again) and you put a laughing hysterically emoji after your comment? Weird.

You have to excuse me. Off course it´s sad that people have to die in senseless attacks, but as you also state "again" it has in some kind of way become associated with daily life.
Here we have the student fighting each other, like they did in the western world 30-40 years ago. In the states there is all the mass killings that all from students to adults commit just because they are mentally ill or bored with live in general. In the UK as somebody stated in another thread, stomping on another persons head 10-15 times happens every day or weekend.

I have probably resigned. I have a choice, though. I can let it affect me and get under my skin. In other words almost cry about the lack of sense in a big part of the worlds population. I have choosen the second choice. I don´t let it bother me, and instead choose to laugh it off my back. If that makes me wierd? Yeah, ok, then I am wierd.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Perhaps English is not your first language?  :whistling:

If that is true then you could be 'forgiven' for not understanding. If you had read my reply post #7 you would see that I put an entirely different (from yours) interpretation on Get Real's quote.

The reason for my interpretation is that there are some TV posters who think the current leadership is the best thing since sliced bread, unfortunately.

Edited by lvr181
Additional comment
  • Like 1