Guardian letter for visa

As my student visa is coming to an end I decided to go on a visa run to stay in Thailand for some time longer until the paper work for work permit goes through.

I am living with my parents so don't have a bank account and the rent is written on my father. 

For tourist visa you need to show a bank statement + the rental contract, both are on my father but the issue is that we have different last names and he is not legally my guardian.

I spoke to the visa run organizers and they said it's all the same but I simply need to write a guardian letter from him and bring my birth certificate and copies of his passport.

Does anyone have examples of the guardian letter to fill in , if not where can I get one?

Edited by glebka

12 minutes ago, glebka said:

For tourist visa you need to show a bank statement + the rental contract, both are on my father but the issue is that we have different last names and he is not legally my guardian.

Those are not required at all embassies and consulates. Vientiane Laos does ask for them.

Where are you going for your visa?

3 minutes ago, glebka said:

Kota Bharu

I think they may be asking for the financial and proof of accommodation.

I have not seen a sample of the letter.

It just needs to be a statement from you father are staying at his house for the accommodations. I assume in addition to that he could write that he will be responsible for your expenses while stay here. He might need to attach copy of a bank statement or bank book to it.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I think they may be asking for the financial and proof of accommodation.

I have not seen a sample of the letter.

It just needs to be a statement from you father are staying at his house for the accommodations. I assume in addition to that he could write that he will be responsible for your expenses while stay here. He might need to attach copy of a bank statement or bank book to it.

Thanks for your response. Yes those are the 2 documents I need: the accommodation statement with rental proof and responsibility letter with bank statement. I am just struggling with wording the statements for accommodation and responsibility.