Bear with me... Using transferwise from the USA via Wells Fargo

Hello,

I've read through as many threads here as I could on how to transfer money from the US to a Thai bank account.  I came across Transferwise here and for my needs they seem like the best option. 

I'm trying to send money from my Wells Fargo account.  I know how to input their bank account information on Transferwise , etc.  The question I have is how do I send money to the Transferwise bank account in the USA?  I know I need to get everything setup on Transferwise which is straightforward enough.   After that Transferwise will send me their USA banking information where I need to send the money.  

I then need to exit Transferwise and go to my Wells Fargo online account.  This is where the problem lies as I see it.  Wells Fargo online wants me to use Zelle but the form needs information like first name, last name, email, of the recipient etc.  Will that be provided by Transferwise?  I don't want to send a traditional wire from Wells Fargo due to the cost.  That's the whole reason to use Transferwise but how I wound up back to having to use Zelle is beyond my comprehension.   What a pain.   Thanks for your help.

Archived