Any Drift Events In Bangkok?

kkyen

Hey KKyen,

Yes,there is a drift event on the 1st sunday of each month at the track behind Seacon Square,SriNakarin Rd.The event is called Max Party and features drift,drag and gymkhana competitions.The next one is on 4th February.

Hey KKyen,

Yes,there is a drift event on the 1st sunday of each month at the track behind Seacon Square,SriNakarin Rd.The event is called Max Party and features drift,drag and gymkhana competitions.The next one is on 4th February.

Hi Skyline, thanks for the info, what time it start?? Can you tell me how should i go if taking either BTS or MRT because i came from other country, thanks.

Hey kkyen,

It starts around 9am and finishes about 6pm.The closest BTS station is OnNut and a 20 minute taxi ride to Seacon Square.The track is accesible by going up a soi called M Street between Seacon and Seri Centre and is situated behind the Seacon Sq car park.Its a good event.

Sky.

Hey kkyen,

It starts around 9am and finishes about 6pm.The closest BTS station is OnNut and a 20 minute taxi ride to Seacon Square.The track is accesible by going up a soi called M Street between Seacon and Seri Centre and is situated behind the Seacon Sq car park.Its a good event.

Sky.

thanks bro..... :o

Hey kkyen,

Sky.

thanks bro..... :o

Do they have import tuner type girls like in USA? The ones in the skimpy outfits and with er...you know.

I will go to see that...?

FYI,

There will be another drift event from the 8th-11th February at BITEC in Bangna.Its for an extreme sport show/exhibition that will be running over that time.Im not sure what time the drifting will be held, but I will be going coz of the large amounts of promotional totty that will be there:)

Im starting something similar to Tokyo Drift .. Its called Bangkok Drift Club heheheh :o im looking into the new Nissan Fairlady .

nissan_fairlady.jpg

So who's the Drift King (DK) in thailand ? anyone knows ?

Edited by tytus

Do they have import tuner type girls like in USA? The ones in the skimpy outfits and with er...you know.
yes they do .. Pick up the latest Local Thai Cars Magazine and you should see it all :o

I lived 5 mins away from Seacon Sq.. There is a track there. And i can say those guys knows how to drift :D

Edited by tytus

• 2 weeks later...

i just visit seacon square last sunday..... a bit dissapointed when i didn't manage to watch any drifting event over there.... just some track race with advance driving lesson.... anyway it is a good track.....

by the way....is there any Drift competition going to held soon??? i try to figure out from local mag....but couldn't understand them in thai language....anyone can give me guide on this, thanks.

• 5 months later...