PEA bill ON LINE

hellohello

You can set up PEA (Provincial Electric Authority) as an online banking payee. The way I did it was I went to my local PEA office, picked up an application form for direct debit payment, and then presented the completed form to my local Bangkok Bank branch. You'll need a copy of the bill showing the account # etc. to set this up. The name on the electric bill account doesn't have to be yours. The monthly bill will be deducted from your savings account every month. In my case the meter is read on the 20th of the month and the charge is debited on the 10th of the following month. This has worked really well, no problems whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

You can set up PEA (Provincial Electric Authority) as an online banking payee. The way I did it was I went to my local PEA office, picked up an application form for direct debit payment, and then presented the completed form to my local Bangkok Bank branch. You'll need a copy of the bill showing the account # etc. to set this up. The name on the electric bill account doesn't have to be yours. The monthly bill will be deducted from your savings account every month. In my case the meter is read on the 20th of the month and the charge is debited on the 10th of the following month. This has worked really well, no problems whatsoever.

so really that is a direct debit and not an online payment ??

30 minutes ago, Lamkyong said:

so really that is a direct debit and not an online payment ??

They are automatically deducting the amount due, and you don't control when the payment is deducted but it follows a set pattern each month. You don't have to go online and manually make the utility payment each month.