Bangkok couple in car have lucky escape as clod of earth falls at road construction site

webfact

Bangkok couple in car have lucky escape as clod of earth falls at road construction site

3pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Manager showed pictures of a Toyota Camry severely damaged by a large lump of earth that fell at a construction site on Pattanakarn Road.

Construction there involves building a road tunnel between sois 23 and 25 on the outbound section.

Witnesses said that the earth was stuck to a nine meter long metal strip that became destabilized depositing the earth on the passing car.

In the car were 60 year old Abdul Damat and his wife Arisa, 62. Abdul was slightly hurt and taken to Wipharam Hospital.

A video showed Klong Tan police investigating the incident that happened Thursday afternoon.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-23

3pm.jpg.db0e105c648fea1617c14b656625e1a9.jpg
Picture: Manager Online

Manager showed pictures of a Toyota Camry severely damaged by a large lump of earth that fell at a construction site on Pattanakarn Road.

Construction there involves building a road tunnel between sois 23 and 25 on the outbound section.

Witnesses said that the earth was stuck to a nine meter long metal strip that became destabilized depositing the earth on the passing car.

In the car were 60 year old Abdul Damat and his wife Arisa, 62. Abdul was slightly hurt and taken to Wipharam Hospital.

A video showed Klong Tan police investigating the incident that happened Thursday afternoon.

Source: Manager Online
  tvn_logo.jpg&key=c0462a795211d2ee26e4aec14494dc36e676f591189aadad96b38e269ae09239 -- [emoji767] Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-23  
"slightly hurt" I think if that were me in the same car.. all 191 cm if me... would be slightly dead! They were both very lucky.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What a joke. OHS standards! ISO 18001 at building sites. Get real. Even the cop and other workers on the site are not wearing helmets. Christ when will they learn?

I hope I don't forget to wear my safety helmet, when a huge clod of earth falls on my head!
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app