A mother's tears! Runaway bride shows up after Samui hunt

rooster59

A mother's tears! Runaway bride shows up after Samui hunt

SnapShot(132)(1).jpg

Image: TNews

A young Surat Thani woman who was meant to get married on Sunday has turned up. 

Jantima Jaingam - or Khru (teacher) Paeng - who had gone missing strolled into the family home in downtown Surat Thani as her mum was sweeping up outside.

The tears flowed as Khru Paeng buried her head in her mother's lap.

Yaowarat, her mum, was overjoyed to see her safe and sound. She said explanations about where she had been could come later.

Khru Paeng may have some explaining to do. A hunt was mounted by both her family and that of her groom to be.

Her father went over to nearby Koh Samui after reports circulated in the press that Khru Paeng had gone there with another female teacher who TNews said was a "tomboy" who she had had a relationship with.

It was not reported if the wedding will take place as planned. 

The family are considering legal action though the nature of such action has not been articulated.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-24

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

.....and it's very difficult to fix!

Thailand 4.0, my friend. That will include an implanted micro chip that makes everybody equally stupid. That is a nessecary action due to the possibility to reach ecual education level for all youths. :cheesy:

2 hours ago, futsukayoi said:

The only thing I can think of would be trying to recover a dowry

Sure, I could have been thinking about that too, but it just don´t mix with the news article.

13 hours ago, rooster59 said:
Her father went over to nearby Koh Samui after reports circulated in the press that Khru Paeng had gone there with another female teacher who TNews said was a "tomboy" who she had had a relationship with.

It was not reported if the wedding will take place as planned. 

The family are considering legal action though the nature of such action has not been articulated.

Out of what I understand out of above text quoted from that news article. That is that they talk about her father, and then do not talk about changing to anybody else. To me that means that the father of the bride and that family are considering legal action.

Strange, but maybe it is for securing and keeping the dowry regardless of marriage. :cheesy:

Archived