Charitable Reiner Abele is much more than just “The Kindest German in Thailand!”

rooster59

32 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Avery very nice man. will the powers in office give him a Thai citizenship  would be good . If in the Uk he would be a sir by now . 

knighthood is a nice idea. maybe he can be made an honorary citizen of Thailand.

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

seems many Farangs who has a story written or a Facebook posting about them shows up a month later talking about all the problems the story has caused for them.

but lets hope this story get read by many Thais.

90% of Thais Cant read English Look there is nothing wrong with Thai culture. I love it I think and i may be wrong is that many Thais dont believe in Thai culture themselves

48 minutes ago, sahibji said:

are you jealous of the attention he has received. why judge him?

Only two questions for you.

Jealous, didin´t you read the second line of text in my post that you quoted? (The only answer must be that or you just didn´t understand what you read and posted on.

Where in my post that you quoted, did I in anyway judge him? (Here the clear answer is that I didn´t judge in any kind of way. I posted my opinion about the matter, without judging him in the form of a question.

Summary: The quote to my post that you did, was not right in any kind of way.

Advice: Please take time to read and understand what you quote next time.

If you see this as wrongful and that it goes against any kind of facts you can provide regarding my post you quoted, please do no hesitate to quote again.

Regarding everything else, I wish you a happy weekend and a nice time. :smile:

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2018 at 11:31 AM, Get Real said:

Naturally, he is a good person doing good for other people. I am all for that, and also do what I can in different cases.
I do not envy him in any kind of way, but doesn´t it seem like this man gets a little bit to much 5 minutes of fame?

Of course, I can be deadly wrong. Regarding too much of 5 minutes, I have to refer to a certain high ranking gentlemen that really knows time and have been seen of lot in media out of that reason.

How much have you done for the homeless?that is why you dont even envy him

57 minutes ago, WeLubThailand said:

How much have you done for the homeless?that is why you dont even envy him

Great conclusion! I salute you. How much have you done yourself.

I contribute with knowledge to home village and are a regular person giving to people in need occasionly.