What would you do with £48 Million ?

peterb17

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

I'm surprised ......   you obviously haven't had a thai wife or gf.  :shock1:

Strangely they don't seem to stick around for very long. Never figured out the reason. Next thing I know I am getting an email from Switzerland or Sydney saying "I fi(ne)".

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

Strangely they don't seem to stick around for very long. Never figured out the reason. Next thing I know I am getting an email from Switzerland or Sydney saying "I fi(ne)".

I think this is called leading with your chin.

On 2/26/2018 at 8:31 AM, seancbk said:

Find a really nice penthouse in Bangkok to live in.

Expand my business across Thailand and into Vietnam and Cambodia.

Being able to start going snowboarding to Whistler and Japan again would be nice.  

Might consider getting a few live in girls.

Definitely make my penthouse into an always on party for any friends that want to come round and crash.

Edited by paulikens

glad to see people on here have got some imagination,as it always seems to be people who win the lotto havent,they say things like "i might treat myself to a new pair of shoes"...<deleted>  you just won millions & thats the best you can come up with. that cash is wasted on some people

30 minutes ago, paulikens said:

glad to see people on here have got some imagination,as it always seems to be people who win the lotto havent,they say things like "i might treat myself to a new pair of shoes"...<deleted>  you just won millions & thats the best you can come up with. that cash is wasted on some people

But it seems most people in this forum wouldn't even spend 1% of the fortune mentioned in the title...

On 28/02/2018 at 7:04 AM, Justfine said:

Then her lawyer claims half.

And don't forget the tax man's piece of the action and all the associated taxes youll pay on anything you invest in... So it's nearly a small fortune before you kick off. Guess thats why so many peoples lives go to shit when the win all these massive lotteries. 

• 1 month later...
Mines still around after more than 20 years of marriage and 3 years dating.what am i doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app