Prepare for the worse

i were told to check the result of extension of stay on 24 feb but it was sat. I went this office in person today and advised to come on friday as the result has not come out. It is the 7th day from the expired date(last approved date for stay extension).

If i am not allowed to stay, what should i do?

Join the kao shan tour going to the neighbouring country to apply for the tourist visa? Then i go back to bangkok to make another application? The destination for the tour is laos? What  document i should prepare?

If you have an application for an extension which was submitted/accepted by an immigration-office successfully, and you received a "report back" date to check on it's status, and you did report back to check, but they told you it is still pending - then, you are not on overstay.  If they said "Come back on Friday," I would do exactly that.

Assuming the extension is a Non-Imm type, going out and getting a "Tourist" visa could throw a monkey-wrench into the process for a couple reasons - at the top of the list being that one cannot apply for a Non-Imm type extension, if they entered the country on a Tourist-type entry.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, wilkis333 said:

i were told to check the result of extension of stay on 24 feb but it was sat. I went this office in person today and advised to come on friday as the result has not come out.

Apparently you applied for an extension of stay and were given a under consideration stamp with a report back date 30 days later.

The under consideration stamp allows you stay in the country until the date it is approved. The report back date is just that it does not end the under consideration period.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, wilkis333 said:

thanks ,i will keep on calling the office by telephone to see has the result come out bef friday.

I would just go back on Friday. They have probably contacted the division headquarters about the approval to get it expedited so it will be done by Friday.