Looking For An House Chaweng/lamai

GmB

I am going to stay in Samui some months (as least 5-6 months) and i am looking for an house in Lamai/Chaweng area.

I need a good adsl connection and my budged is about 20K/month . 1 bedroom could be enough but respectable place is needed

I am supposed to be there around 15th Feb. Anyone could help?

I am going to stay in Samui some months (as least 5-6 months) and i am looking for an house in Lamai/Chaweng area.

I need a good adsl connection and my budged is about 20K/month . 1 bedroom could be enough but respectable place is needed

GmB ,It would be very wise to come over,spend a few days in a hotel & look around for yourself.

GmB ,It would be very wise to come over,spend a few days in a hotel & look around for yourself.

I agree with Rooooo here. Don't take the 1st. house you "hear" about, stay at a resort for some days and go "see" what you're renting and make sure there are no hidden prices that will pop up when it's time for leaving. Remember you're in a 3 world country that can be corrupt!

Edited by SamuiJens

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Rooooo here. Don't take the 1st. house you "hear" about, stay at a resort for some days and go "see" what you're renting and make sure there are no hidden prices that will pop up when it's time for leaving. Remember you're in a 3 world country that can be corrupt!

I think you really should make sure you rent in a western runned area. Thai-runned places are in general cheaper but many times full with problem and unsafe. I stayed in lakeview bungalow (18k/mounth) and liked it. Had problems with the aircon one time and the toilett another time but i just told the manager and they got it fixed right away both times. In thai-places they have a habbit of saying yea yea but never do anything. Also, good wireless adsl 700 bath/mount and cheap motorbikerental on the resort.