South Chaweng Beach

Good day. I'm considering a TEFL school in Koh Somai.....I'll need a place to stay for a minimim of 6 wks (maybe longer) Can anyone recommend a modest place? The exact location is specified in this link www.teflteachthai/SchoolMap_Kohsamui.html I'll need to be as close as possible to the school. Thanks in advance! Norm
Sorry. www.teflteachthai.com/SchoolMap_Kohsamui.html

If you don't mind me saying.........................................the map's a bit <deleted>! Exact location??????????????

The school looks like it's on the ring road. However, there is a load ov accom. available 5-10mins away, but what kind are looking for & how much?

If you don't mind me saying.........................................the map's a bit <deleted>! Exact location??????????????

The school looks like it's on the ring road. However, there is a load ov accom. available 5-10mins away, but what kind are looking for & how much?

Judging ny the other link I suspect near some ladybars would also be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Good day. I'm considering a TEFL school in Koh Somai.....I'll need a place to stay for a minimim of 6 wks (maybe longer) Can anyone recommend a modest place? The exact location is specified in this link www.teflteachthai/SchoolMap_Kohsamui.html I'll need to be as close as possible to the school. Thanks in advance! Norm

If you contact the school directly they will sort you out with a great deal at Chaweng Noi Resort which is very close to the TEFl school

Judging ny the other link I suspect near some ladybars would also be appreciated

Now I didn't hear OP requesting ladybars, don't be mean, goldfish!http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif