Huawei MediaPad M3

james.d

Hi,

A friend in our moo-baan is selling a new Huawei MediaPad (8'' screen) M3 boxed that was won in an office competition and she is selling it for 10K. I have checked reviews on CNET and tablet review and the feedback seems ok but i don't know if these sites are sponsored. Though it seems the cameras aren't great.

We both have phones already so it would just be for home usage movies or you tube, line etc when the kids visit, it would not be a business type tablet.

I do not know what network is it fixed to yet but they are on TRUE website for 12,900 THB unless you pay postpaid. (I am assuming they can be broken to use with other sim-cards)

Anyone have one of these and any feedback?.

Thank you so much.

Regards.

• 7 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 8:11 AM, d2g said:

Huawei has just announced the release of the M5 version.

I like the M5,  8.4 inch tablet, where is the best place to buy one?

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, an 8 inch tablet is just being offered at MBK, but new in box, and no way to play with it a bit, before deciding, is it going to be M5, or Xiaomi Pad 4.

Has anyone played with Pad 4, and what are your thoughts? 

Huawei has a really nice LCD, it looks almost as good as AMOLED, vivid clours, bkacks are true black, not dark gray. 

So I'm  very curious how does  Xiaomi Pad 4 compare, they are priced nearly same, but Xiaomi Pas 4 screen quality is a mystery. 

Anyone has experience with it?

I am not sure about the tablet from Huawei. But for the mobiles I found a Huawei reseller in MBK which often have better prices than lazada and any other shop I found. This Huawei reseller is also on the mobile phone floor near the TG Fone shop.

I have a mediapad and the Huawei P20 Pro and are so far very happy with Huawei.

Archived